where you been?

*queen pov.*

I pulled up in my drive way and i noticed jc car was parked also. I looked at the time that said 12:30
"Damn" i was suppose to meet him here around 10 but i got caught up at da trap. How am i gonna hide this i thought as i turned my car off. I got out the car and made my way in the house. "Where you been baby" jc said as i walked in the house. "Umm i was hangin with my girls" he walked up to me and looked me up and down. "Why you dressed like u on some gang shit" i looked down and notice i had on a hoodie, my glock on my side with sum joggers n timbs. " i just threw on some n u know i gotta watch my back out here" i said half scared thinking he knew i was lien. "Well ight baby just let me kno next time when u running late or sum. "Ok" i said as i went upstairs to hop in the shower.
I went in my room to get some night clothes to wear. I just grabbed jc t-shirt that and a thong. I stood in the shower just letting the hot water run down on me as i thought abt how was i gone tell jc about me being a queen pin. i closed my eyes just thinking then i felt hands wrap around me. I opened my eyes to see jc standing behind me. "Baby you scared me" i told him. "Sorry i didnt mean to let me make it up to you" he said as he pushed me against the wall kissing me. Then he washed my body all over as i washed his. He carried me to the bedroom and layed me on the bed. he opened my legs wasting no time he started eating me out. " mmm... jc" i moaned as he kept going i grabbed his head pushing back, but he grabbed my thighs and pushed his tongue deeper which caused me to curl my toes "ahhhh baby mmmm stop" but he didnt stop he just added 2 fingers. Pumping his 2 fingers in and out of me fast. "Ahhh baby im about to mmmm!" Before i knew my legs were shaking. He got up and licked his lips. I turned over and layed on my stomach tired trying to catch my breath. "We aint done baby" he pulled me to the edge of the bed and stuck himself in me. "Ahh baby" i moaned as he was hitting me from the back going deeper and deeper. "Yeaaaa throw it back for daddy" he groaned. I did as he said feeling myself about to cum again "baby stop i cant take it anymore" i moaned as i tried to run, but he grabbed me n pulled me back. Beating it up faster and harder "dont run now baby cum for me" he said.
I came as tears came out my eyes. I crawl back to the top of the bed, so did he. He grabbed me and held me. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" i said as i fell asleep thinking would he still love me if he knew i was hiding something.