Falling For Him

*Queen Pov*

I have been spending alot of time with jc over the last 3 months. Im slowly falling for him , but i dont want to tell him cause he might not feel the same way. If he do im afraid we wont work out cause he is a kingpin and they always have sidelines. They dont have time to be in love. If he become mine imma hold him down no matter what cause its something about him.
"Queen!"
"What bitch why you yelling like the house on fire?!" I asked my bestfriend jazzy as i walked to the kitchen. "Bitch i been callin yo name for the longest and you never answred me." Im sorry jazzy i just been thinking alot about some things. I said as i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out to see i had a message from jc.

*Text message*

Jc: wassup baby? Havent talked to you all day wyd?

Me: nun just chillen with my bestfriend. Wyd?

Jc: just working. Be dressed by 9:30 im taking you out. Put on something classy.

Me: where we going?

Jc: you know im not telling you. Its a surprise. Ttyl babe

Me: okae bye boo

* End of message*
After jazz left I got dressed in my all purple silk dress that has a v-cut and stops at my knee. I played music while I Put on my makeup. Then put my hair in a high bun. Went to my closest to pick out a purse and a pair of heels. I chose my purple MK bag with some black MK heels. By the time I was done putting on my shoes, I heard the horn blowing outside. I grabbed my bag and made my way outside. After I locked my doors I got in the car to see jc on the phone going off on somebody. That was none of my business so I waited for him to get off the phone. " I apologize baby that was one of my workers" he said. It's cool I'm not tripping handle your business. " see that's why I fuck with you cause you not like these other females at all and I like that shit". I gotta stand out boo lol. " hell yea I feel you,but wassup how was your day?" It was straight I just hung with my best friend all day, what about you?  " it's was a fucking mess cause I haven't talked to my baby all day, so I decided to take her out".  Aww thanks I missed you so much and thanks for taking me out. "Anything for you baby".  Where are you taking me ? "we going to Natalie's that new fancy restaurant they just built". Ohh okae I heard the food was great there. " well we just gone have to see for ourselves".