Meet Tiger

I walked up to 1 of my trap houses.
"Wassup D-lo & cee" i spoke as i walked past 2 of my guards. "Wassup T " they both said. I didnt come to make conversation so i kept walking.
I walked in the trap house to see these niggas smoking, laughing, playing video games bs around. " its money that need to be made around here yall" i said being calm trying to keep my cool. They wasnt paying attention so i pulled out my 9 and shot in the air. Everyone ducked and pulled out dere heat ready to fire until they seen it was me. " WHY TF ARE YALL IN HERE BS AROUND WHEN YALL SHOULD BE MAKING MONEY AND GETTING MY SHIT RIGHT?" I yelled in anger. " boss we out of work we sold all that shit out so we just started chilling for a lil bit" tj said. Tj was one of my youngest workers. He was 17. He was smart  when it came to his school work, but he was also smart asf when it came to his street work. He stayed ready to bust a head and thats what i liked abt him. " yall know damn well if yall sell out yall gotta let me kno so i can handle this shit mayne. I dont need nobody slackin cuz niggas out here tryna eat just like us and we dont need nobody tryna run in our shit! So gtf up n make this fuckin money " smh these niggas must not know my organization built like a chess. You make one wrong move and you gone pay for it.