Chapter 10

TW: blood and vividly discription of details
Y/n's POV
I take a deep breath and give everyone a trigger worning before talking about what had happened.
"So, the past few days and up coming week are going to be long, but, the past few days. So as you all know me and Nick went ice skating and that's where that video came from, afterwards me Nick and Clay hung out for a while but then Clay left and Nick stayed for dinner, and during dinner I suddenly felt extremely cold and was shaking and felt horrible and I felt really faint so I asked to be excused. Bless my moms heart the second my mom saw my face she instantly knew something was wrong,"
I start to remember flash backs of it. "I went up to my room and sat on my bed, and ended up fainting. When I woke up my mom was there and I was really confused, cold and just felt horrible. I had a pounding headache and my stomach hurt really bad and we ended up going to the emergency room. Unfortunately Nick ended up leaving and," I look at him with a cute smile
"He stayed up all night waiting for a text from me so he knew I was ok. He fell asleep and even missed school to come to the hospital and see me, and comforted me through everything. Still having a ponding headache and my hands where all shaky and it sucked.Umm, the doctor told me that my spleen had ruptured and I ended up having to get an emergency surgery to remove it before it made anything worse."
I pause "now that I have had the surgery everything has gotten better, my head doesn't hurt anymore and look my hands aren't shaking," I giggle and hold my hand horasontaly to the camera, "but ya, basically my spleen went boom and it got removed," I say trying not to laugh.
         Nick rubs my back "the whole thing was vary stressful, she still has to recover which is why she didn't sing at all and hasent been laughing, it actually hurts her so I've been trying to help with that," he says sweetly
I smile "ok that's it," I say and smile, I hear George start to talk "well that sucks, I hope recovering is well,"
       and then Karl start to talk "ya that sounds really painful, wish I could be there to comfort you," he says it so sweetly. A few other people wish me well on recovery and I thank all of them. Chat sends a bunch of support and love as well
"So y/n, when is going to be your first day on the SMP? I don't want to rush you but just asking so I know when to add you into the lore," Clay says after everything starts to die down.
       "Umm, I'm not sure, it might be some time this week actually but I might be once I'm fully received so I don't have to hold back you know," I say in response
"Ya I get you, just let me know whenever you make up your mind," he says in response.
        We chat for a while but then i get the urge to pee, "Nick I'm trusting you to entertainment people while I use the restroom," I say seriously and take off my headset.
       "yes ma'am," he says in response and I walk to my bathroom. I quickly pee and wash my hands, then grab a chapstick for the hell of it
I walk out of the bathroom and go sit next to Nick, he giggles as I put on my chapstick, "don't laugh at me you nimrod," I say and punch his arm. Soon after my phone goes off, I look at it and my eyes widen as I see the text from my mom. 'Bringing you ice cream!' Shows up on screen.
I squeal slightly "my moms bringing me ice cream," I say and hear as everyone starts laughing, Nick try's not to but fails. I try to hold back laughing at myself but hear my mom knock on the door. I spring up and drop my headset then run to the door, I open the door and she hands me the ice cream then closes the door again.
I walk over and sit down again, looking at the ice cream "damn this is the fancy shit!" I say excitedly as I put my headset back on.
       "I'm sorry what?" Tommy says confused not knowing what I'm talking about.
      Nick smiles "ya what are you talking about," he giggles.
I open the container of Magnum ice cream (it's really good trust me) and peel back the top displaying the M imprint on the chocolate film over the ice cream, Nick gasps "wow," he giggles as I hold it up to show everyone, they all look surprised
     "ok so the sides top and bottom are completely chocolate and the ice cream is on the inside," I say and put the lid on
I hand it to Nick "I would myself but I can't so can you squeeze the sides for me, do it close to the mic though," I say and he does, the cracking of the chocolate makes my happy, he hands it back to me with a smile. I open the top again and stab the top with my spoon, cracking the top layer of chocolate.
Nick watched me do so then I lift it to show everyone "and now the ice cream is underneath," I say with a smile and get a spoon of ice cream
       "fancy," Wilbur says as he laughs. I take a bite and roll my eyes. I see Nick smile and he takes the spoon from me and gets a spoonful, eating it before I can stop him, I smile and take the spoon back, not reacting to it at all.
"Oh my god, that's so good," Nick says and looks at me
      " I know, that's what I said," I say dramatically and continue to eat my ice cream. We chat for a while and I eventually end stream "ok chat I think it's about time we all go to sleep or for some of you get ready for work or school, don't want to keep you all. Have a nice rest of your day everyone," I say and wave goodbye
Everyone in the vc and Nick say bye at the same time and I raid Karl who is going to stream for a while longer with everyone, me and Nick sit and watch Karl's stream "oh thanks y/n for the raid, welcome everyone from y/n's stream," is the first thing I hear from him
He continues to chat with everyone and eventually after about an hour he ends stream. during that time me and Nick finished the ice cream, (it's only a pint(16oz) of it) and he's about half asleep on his computer chair. I look over at him and giggle, he looks at me "what?"
He says with a smile "oh nothing, come on, let's go to bed," I say and turn of my pc leaving the room darker than before. He stands up and walks over to my bed, plopping down not even thinking about anything else. I giggle "one sec," I say and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth.
I hear him grone from behind the closed door as I brush my teeth, after I brush my teeth I take off my rings and wash my face. After that I walk out and lay down next to Nick, i waist no time in cuddling with him, same as last night. We both drift off to sleep after about 20 minutes, I fall into a deep sleep
Y/n's dream tw: scary
Walking down the street on a nice sunny day all the sudden the sky turns a dark black. The street light flick on quickly all at once, illuminating the street around me. There's a figure standing down the road walking in my direction, but think nothing of it because it's normally for people to walk around here.
As I get closer to them I get a bad feeling about them, I start to panic and try to turn around and run but my feet keep moving forward, the man gets even closer and pulls out a knife. He reaches out with it stabbing me in the stomach, I feel as the cold blade goes throughly skin sending a shock wave of pain through my entire body.
Dream over
Y/n's POV
I jolt awake and scream slightly and my eyes open, I'm in a cold sweat as I lay in a panic, my breathing heavy. Nick looks at me confused "hey what's wrong," he says in a gentle and comforting voice, I come to realization that it was all a dream.
I take a deep breath "bad dream," I shake my head and close my eyes
      he rubs my head with his hand "its alright," he kisses the top of my head
      "I'm going to go get a drink," I say, you can hear the shaking in my voice.
Nicks pov
I can hear the fear in her voice as she gets up, I sit up and take off my hoodie, leaving me in a plain black tee shirt. I hear footsteps downstairs, then the tap runs, the foot steps leading back to the room till y/n walks in. She takes off the hoodie and plases it carefully on one of the gaming chairs.
She comes and sits down next to me on the bed, "something probably was touching my cut weird because it felt like I got stabbed," she says and leans agents me slightly. "Is that what the dream was about? You got stabbed in your dream?" I ask
I look over and see her nod, i pull her next to me and she leans her head on my shoulder. I bring my arm around her and play with her hair for a while, i can almost feel her thinking. Eventually we end up laying down and I fall asleep.
Y/n's POV
After Nick falls asleep I carefully get up and sit at my pc, I open twitch and see will went love 1 hour ago and is still live. I open his live and he's just sitting in his office talking to chat. I spam Hello in chat a few times and wait for him to see it, his viewers give me away by saying 'Y/n!!!' And 'Y/N POGGG' in chat
"Wait y/n's in chat... y/n join vc 3 please," he says practically begging me. I giggle and open discord then join vc 3
      "hello," I say quietly
      "hi y/n, what are you doing up this late for you, it's like 4 am there?" He says In responds
I giggle "bad dream, I can chat for a bit but I have to be kinda quiet because Nicks asleep," I say and put my hoodie back on, the turn on my camera in discord.
      "Oooo y/n and Nick sleep together!" He says in a tounting voice.
"Ok I actually have an explanation, he was way to tired to drive home and I can't drive so I didn't want him to crash or something so I let him stay here overnight. And plus we are like best friends and do it all the time so,"
"Havent you only known each other for like 5 days or some shit?" Will asks only seconds after
"Ya but if feels like ive known him for years, I'm just so comfortable around him and he makes me really happy and I know I can trust him with things," I say in a vary surprisingly gently voice
"Oh, I think someone's got a crush," will says softly in a respectful way
       "ok let's move on," I say in attempt to change the subject.
Me and will chat for a while until he ends his stream. The second his stream ends he asks "do you trust me y/n?" In his loving little British accent.
"Ya, why wouldn't I?" I ask him in response and lean back in my computer chair.
"Ok, I need to know, do you like Nick? And I want you to be 100% honest with me y/n," he says it quickly.
I hesitate a little before answering, "I-I, ya, I do, I really really do," I respond truthfully and I hear Wilburs smile
     "that's good," he says in response to me. We chat for a little while longer and if I'm being completely honest will is really nice and I feel like I can talk to him about anything.
Eventually he says his goodbyes and goes to bed, I do the same. I cuddle up against Nick and fall into a dreamless sleep.
Wc:2166