Tricks for whiter teeth

You know having white teeth is something to be really proud of, Here's why?
√ When taking a photo you won't be too shy to smile widely for the camera.
√ It makes you more attractive
√ It gives you a positive outlook on life
√ Serious Self-Esteem Boost
√ It enhances your appearance
√ It boosts your self-confidence

These tricks include;

1) Brushing your teeth
Normally, brushing your teeth two times a day helps keep the teeth clean from stains and bacterial. Be sure to brush in the morning and before going to bed in the night. If you're regular at this, be sure to find changes with the use of a whitening recommended toothpaste. Change your toothbrush every three or four months.

Techniques to brushing well;
~Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
~Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
~Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
~To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up-and-down strokes.

2) Flossing
Flossing does 40% of the work in removing sticky bacteria, or plaque, from your teeth. Every tooth has five surfaces and when we don’t floss, we are immediately missing two of these surfaces. Plaque build-up can lead to swollen gums, tooth decay, and cavities, or gum.

3) Eat fruits and vegetables
Yoghurt, milk and cheese.
Strawberries, watermelon, and dairy products may help whiten your teeth. These foods contain compounds with lightening properties.

Pineapple and papaya also have proteolytic enzymes that dissolve stain-causing proteins on your teeth.

4) Coconut oil pulling
Using coconut oil as a mouthwash can significantly reduce the number of harmful bacteria.
Oil pulling involves swishing oil around the mouth, using it like a mouthwash. It has been used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy.

In order to oil pull, you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth, then swish it around for 15–20 minutes.

5) Lemon, orange, or banana peels
  Gently rub the fruit peels on your teeth for about 2 minutes. Make sure to thoroughly rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth afterward.

If you notice that your teeth are becoming more sensitive, please stop using this method.

6) Activated charcoal
  Cover the top of your wet toothbrush bristles with activated charcoal, using a circular motion brush for roughly 2-3 minutes. If you have sensitive teeth, you should try using a soft toothbrush. 4-5 times a week should suffice.
  Results can vary depending on several factors including your habits as well as the type of stains on your tooth enamel.
      In most cases, you should see noticeable results after one week of regular use. During this period, charcoal should help remove exterior stains/discolouration from the surface of your teeth caused by daily food and drink without altering your enamel.

7) Apple cider vinegar
Safer ways to Consume ACV and minimize tooth exposure;
1) Dilute ACV in water: Try mixing 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar with 8 ounces of water.
2) Drink it through a straw to avoid direct contact with your teeth.
3)Rinse with water after taking it.
Don’t brush right away! To prevent further enamel damage, wait at least 30 minutes before brushing your teeth to give your saliva a chance to naturally wash away the acid.

You're still Commenting, Voting and Sharing, right?