Things people can't live without.

1) Money
Money is needed as a form of exchange in goods and services rendered.
  It's important in that it provides options for you to live a better life that you choose and puts you in control. Having money and being comfortable with finances also gives you freedom and options to decide how you want to live and support the things you care most about in your life.

2) Drinking water
Water helps keep your temperature normal. You need water to digest your food and get rid of waste. Water is needed for digestive juices, urine (pee), and poop. And you can bet that water is the main ingredient in perspiration, also called sweat.

Besides being an important part of the fluids in your body, water is needed by each cell to work.
Water is safe to drink when it's colourless, tasteless and odourless.

3) Education
Although some things could be learnt by oneself that doesn't guarantee that education isn't necessary. It shows us the importance of hard-work and at the same time helps us grow and develop.
You could learn in various ways; Part-time, Full-time, Online, whichever way you're still learning.
And also in some working environment they require a school degree certificate before you'll be hired.

4) Shelter
People need a roof or shade to protect them against the likes of harsh weather and dangerous animals.

5) Food
Food is a basic form of energy for Humans and animals. It's also very essential for our survival on earth. Be sure to have a balanced diet by the way.

6) Clothing
I don't think anyone would love to be seen around totally naked, would you? Obviously no. Plus, during the harsh weather there's need to keep your body warm or cool.

7) Family and friends
Being alone as peaceful as it may seem or sound, don't practice it for too long. we all need someone to support, love and be there for us, so spend quality time communicating with your loved ones.

8) Air
We can't live without air because the cells of our body requires oxygen for auto generation. when we don't get oxygen the remaining energy present get used up faster to overcome the deficiency and at a point we suffocate and die.

9) Information
There's need to be updated for easy survival; for instance, by reading the daily newspapers, knowing the weather forecast, and global health report and other piece of information that are important to survival.

10) Self-care/Health
Whether you like it or not it's very important.
Engaging in a self-care routine has been clinically proven to reduce or eliminate anxiety and depression, reduce stress, improve concentration, minimize frustration and anger, increase happiness, improve energy, and more.

  Be sure to have a routine of visiting your doctor for medical check-ups. You're never too Young or Old to practice this, that is if you love your life.

11) Smart Phone
Some people can't do without their mobile phones, while some can, at least just for a while;
It's essential to stay in contact with our loved ones and in a way it's makes communication faster.

Share what you think you can't live without personally here, I'm curious.
Vote, Comment and share.