Types of Plastic/Cosmetic surgery.

Surgery should always be your last resort. Seek God first; pray and ask him for guidance. God  created you with a purpose, so ask him to help you walk in that purpose.

1) Liposuction
Liposuction, its slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.

What liposuction can treat includes;
~  Inner knee
~ Chest area
~  Cheeks, chin and neck
~    Calves and ankles
~    Thighs
~    Hips and buttocks
~    Abdomen and waist
~    Upper arms
~    Back

2) Tummy tuck
Tummy tuck surgery, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin and, in most cases, restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.

3) Hair transplantation
Also known as hair restoration, is performed to improve the appearance of baldness. In this procedure, hair is moved from an area of thick growth to a bald area.

4) Cheek augmentation
The goal of cheek augmentation is to add volume or lift to the cheeks. Some people are bothered by their cheeks losing volume, or even sagging, with age. Others never develop the desired volume in their cheeks and are bothered by cheeks that may be considered flat or thin.

5) Forehead lift
  Forehead lift pulls the skin of the forehead tighter to remove wrinkles and smooth creases.

This can treat;
~ Drooping eyebrows
~  Hooded eyelids,
~  Forehead furrows,
~ Frown lines.

6) Facial implant
Facial implants are specially formed solid materials compatible with human tissues, designed to enhance or augment the physical structure of your face.

7) Blepharoplasty
  It reduces bagginess from lower eyelids and raises drooping upper eyelids. The procedure involves the removal of excess skin, muscle, and underlying fatty tissue.

8) Rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty, sometimes referred to as a "nose job" or "nose reshaping" by patients, enhances facial harmony and the proportions of your nose. It can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.

What rhinoplasty can treat includes;
~ Correct birth defects
~ Relieve or improve breathing problems
~ Nose size in relation to facial balance
~ Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
~ Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
~ Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
~ Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned

9) Otoplasty
A surgical procedure done to create misshapen or protruding ears.

10) Brachioplasty
A surgical procedure, also known as arm lift, to correct sagging of the upper arms.

11) Lower body lift
A surgical procedure to correct;

~ Sagging of the abdomen,
~  Buttocks,
~  Groin, and
~ Outer thighs.

12) Facelift
A facelift tightens the skin of the face to give a more youthful appearance by gently pulling skin tighter, smoothing deep lines and minimizing sagging.

It's noteworthy to know that there are two types of surgery; Reconstructive surgery and Cosmetic surgery. Although, these two might be similar they are totally different procedures and I would explain why;

Reconstructive procedures aim to reconstruct parts of the body that have been adversely affected by trauma, injury, infection, tumors, or disease. Usually, the goal is to restore the body part to the functionality and appearance it had before the trauma. It's typically covered by health insurance.

  While, A Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body, usually to improve form and appearance. Cosmetic surgery typically is not covered by health insurance.

    Inspire me through your votes, Comment and a follow.(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤