The Billionaire Playboy

In the city of Los Angeles, there lived a rich and famous  billionaire family called the Hawkes'. Paul Hawkes is a biggest famous billionaire of all of the United States of America. He and his wife, Victoria lives in a Bel-Air mansion near Long Beach, California. 

The couple has 6 children, 3 sons and 3 daughters. The oldest son is Glen, he is the eldest child of 6 and has his own business, is happily married to his wife, Belinda and a father of 2 children, Hannah and Devon. 

The middle son is Jacob, who is currently in the U.S. Marine and is happily married to Anna, who is currently pregnant with her and Jacob's first child. The youngest son, is Benson, who owns one of his father's business companies. 

The oldest daughter is Jasmine, who works alongside her father and is happily married to Cash and a mother of 3 children, Madison, Thomas and Jessica. The other two sisters, Chloe and Selina are identical twins and both are high school seniors. 

Paul and Victoria are happy with their children's lifestyles, except for Benson's, who is a playboy and a womaniser. He would spend his evenings at a nightclub, drinking and hooking up with different women, whom he takes back to his family mansion. 

After 2 years of being fed up with their son's lifestyle, Paul and Victoria has had enough! One morning, after seeing Benson's latest hooker leaving the mansion, Paul and Victoria confronts Benson about his non-stop partying lifestyle. 

"This is way out of line, son!", Paul yelled. "You turned this habit into a hobby!", Victoria yelled. "So? I like to party!", Benson cried. "You go to nightclub, drinking and you come home, bring a different girl every night!", Victoria yelled. "So?", Benson asked. 

"So?! It's bad, especially in this family! We are America's famous billionaire family, and if the media press finds out about your playboy lifestyle, it will ruin our family's reputation!", Paul yelled. "Come on, Dad. It's not that bad!", Benson replied. 

"Benson! You own one of your father's companies and everyone who works there knows who our family are and if you keep going with that lifestyle, you'll no longer own it!", Victoria yelled. "Mom, I like my lifestyle and it's my life!", Benson yelled. 

"Look at your brothers and sister, Benson. They have a wonderful career, and are settling down with a spouse and kids. It's time for you to settle down with a wife and children.", Victoria replied. "But Mom, I won't want to get married, or have children!", Benson yelled.

"Benson, in this family, there are 3 things! Education, business and settling! Your brothers and sister have done it all and now it's your turn.", Paul replied. "What about Chloe? Hmm? And Selina?". Benson asked. 

"Selina and Chloe are still young and they're still in school. Their time will come soon.", Paul replied. "Well, just like them. I'm not ready to get married yet.", Benson replied. 

"Oh, yes you are, son! Be a man for once in your life, Benson! You need to stop this lifestyle of yours and find yourself a wife!", Paul yelled, as he leaves and Victoria leaves with her husband, leaving Benson angry, as he pounds his fist in the wall, before collapsing onto his knees in tears.