Full of Love

2 years later, Evie and Benson are still going strong as they continue working and living together and soon have a daughter named Lucy. The couple share house chores and keep the Hawkes Institute running, while raising Lucy. 

As Lucy grew up, Evie and Benson gives her the best life she deserves and become great parents to her. Benson, who loves being a dad, spends lots of time with Lucy. 

He would play sports with her, cook together, play video games with her and even help her with school homework, but mostly he would wake up late nights to comfort her whenever she has nightmares. "Dad, Dad!", Lucy cried, as she wakes him up. Benson wakes up and sees Lucy in front of him.

"I had a nightmare.", Lucy sighed. "It's ok, sweetheart.", Benson sighed, as he gets out of bed and goes to sleep in her room with her, as Evie wakes up and smiles as she sees Benson and Lucy walk out together, before going back to sleep. 

As a teenager, Lucy gets in trouble by her parents for stealing her dad's credit card and spending it. Evie and Benson is fed up with Lucy's teenage behaviour and tries everything with her attitude. But soon, Lucy change her ways and became more mature than before. Lucy did well in school and got A+ on her homework. 

Now 18, Lucy is now a young adult and has graduated high school. She has got into NYU in New York. Evie and Benson couldn't believe their eyes as they are so proud of her. On the day of her departure, Lucy packs her stuff in her new car as she sets off for college. 

"I can't believe you're really leaving.", Evie sighed. "I know, but I'll be back home soon, in time for the holidays, Mom.", Lucy sighed. "We are so proud of you, sweetheart.", Benson smiled. "Thanks, Dad.", Lucy smiled. Lucy emotionally hugs her parents goodbye. "I'm going to miss you guys.", Lucy sighed. 

"We'll miss you too, sweetheart. Take care of yourself.", Evie sighed. "I will, Mom.", Lucy cried. Then Lucy hops into her car and starts the engine. "Bye, honey!", Evie sighed. "Bye, Mom! Bye, Dad! I love you guys!", Lucy replied. 

"We love you too!", Benson cried, as Lucy drives out of the driveway and drives off, out of the street, heading to New York, as Evie and Benson watch their daughter drive away from the distance. Inside the car, Lucy is driving and smiling happily to herself. 

On that same night, Evie and Benson are sitting on the balcony, watching the night sky. "I can't believe she's really gone.", Evie sighed. "Yeah, me too. But it'll be quiet, without her around.", Benson sighed. "Yeah.", Evie sighed. "She'll be fine, Evie.", Benson replied. "I know. I'm just going to miss her having her around here.", Evie sighed. 

"I know, me too. But she'll call us every single night and she'll come home for the holidays.", Benson sighed. "I know. Man, we have gone so far haven't we?", Evie asked. "Yeah, what a ride.", Benson smiled. "What a ride.", Evie smiled, as they kiss before embracing each other....

THE END