Night-Out In Vegas

Benson changes into an all-black suit, with his shirt half unbutton while Evie changes into a short-strapless pink and silver sequin dress and her accessories, but kept her red heels on.

They both went to the Omnia Nightclub in Caesars Palace and it was packed with lots of night-goers, and the place is filled with lights and loud booming music. Benson order some cocktails for him and Evie and they enjoy a drink together. 

"Wow, I never seen a nightclub this chaotic before!", Evie called out. "Yeah, this is Vegas. Evie.", Benson replied, as Evie looks at him and he realises he called her by her nickname. "Evelyn, sorry!", Benson replied, which makes her laugh. 

"It's ok, in fact, you can call me Evie tonight.", Evie replied. "Ok, Evie.", Benson smiled, as he and Evie clink their cocktail glasses. "You wanna dance, Benson?", Evie asked. "You can go ahead, I'll watch.", Benson replied. 

Evie then puts her cocktail down on the bar counter. "Ok, suit yourself.", Evie replied, as she walks to the dance floor, with Benson watching her, walking out there. Evie looks back at him, as she walks to the dance floor, which caught his attention. 

Evie starts dancing on the dance floor, and Benson puts his cocktail down and walks up to the dance floor, joining Evie on the spot, and starts dancing with her. As they dance, Evie wraps her arms around Benson's neck, while he place his hands on her waist and kept dancing. 

They then get more drinks, mainly shots and after shot after shot and after shot, Evie and Benson became so drunk, that they wouldn't keep their hands off each other. On the dance floor, Evie and Benson continues to dance in a drunken state. 

They both look at each other in a loopy way and in Benson's mind he sees how beautiful Evie looks. "Are you ok?", Evie asked. "You are so beautiful.", Benson sighed, as he admires her hair. Evie place her hand on his face and they move in closer. Benson pulls her in and kisses her. 

They later return to the hotel, into Benson's suite and they continue to make out. Evie starts to unbutton his shirt and Benson takes it off. Evie takes off her shoes and Benson picks her up, with her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. He puts her on the bed and climbs on top of her, before making out intimately.