One Night of Passion

After spending the whole day at the beach, the whole family goes to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. Of course, they ordered loads of different foods. The whole family are just enjoying dinner and having a laugh together. Evie is happy to be apart of Benson's family. 

That night, everyone returns to their hotel room to rest after spending the whole day out. Evie is popping up a bottle of white wine from the hotel's mini bar. Benson comes out of the shower and sees Evie pouring some wine in two glasses. 

"What's all this?", Benson asked, putting on his bathrobe. "Well, I thought we should pop a bottle of wine, since it's my first trip with your family.", Evie smiled. "Ok, we can do that.", Benson smiled, as he goes up to join Evie at the mini bar. 

Evie gives him a glass of white wine and Benson takes it. "Thanks.", Benson smiled. "To my first holiday trip with your family.", Evie smiled, raising her wine glass. "Cheers.", Benson smiled, as they clink their glasses and took a sip of their wine. 

"You know what I need?", Evie asked. "Movie and some snacks?", Benson asked. "Exactly.", Evie smiled. "Ok, you can choose what snacks you want from the mini bar and I'll pay for it.", Benson smiled. "Ok, thank you.", Evie smiled and she goes to the mini bar and choose some snacks. 

They later sit in bed, watching Evie's favourite rom-com film, Set It Up on the TV, eating some snacks and drinking some wine. "This movie is the best.", Evie smiled. "Well, yeah. Two personal assistants setting up both of their bosses together, and ending up being together themselves.", Benson replied.

"Well, that's the story. It's about love life.", Evie replied. "Yeah.", Benson sighed, as the movie comes to an end and Benson turns off the TV. He then looks at Evie. "What?", she asked. "I'm glad that you stick by my side after the whole incident in Vegas.", Benson smiled. 

"Well, I'm just going through with our agreement.", Evie replied. "And I want to say I'm sorry for not going off to a great start on your first day.", Benson sighed. "It's ok, it was a long time ago. So I forgive you.", Evie smiled. "Thanks and I'm glad that I met you.", Benson smiled. "Me too.", Evie smiled, and they slowly lean in and share a kiss. 

"Wait, I thought we said...", Benson sighed, but Evie stop his words. "I know what we said.", Evie sighed as she kisses him again and gently undo his bathrobe, revealing his body. Benson looks at Evie and takes off his robe, before kissing her. 

Evie and Benson starts to make out passionately and eventually made love once again, but this time, it was intimate. After making love, Evie and Benson fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time. 

A MONTH LATER....