The Deal

They later order breakfast from room service as they start writing rules for their marriage. Evie and Benson are on the balcony of the suite, writing down their rules, as room service arrives with their breakfast and setting the table for them. 

Evie and Benson have breakfast on the dining table of the suite and gives out each other's rules. "You're ready to show me your rules?", Benson asked. "Yes. You?", Evie asked. "Yes. Give me yours.", Benson replied. 

Evie and Benson exchange their rules and they both take a good look at them. Evie reads his rules out loud, as Benson listens and look at her. 

BENSON'S RULES:

- Still work for me as my personal assistant

- Always be professional around each other at work

- Always be involved in necessary social events, including family events

- No one must know about the truth of our marriage 

- No one must know about our agreement

- After 2 years of marriage, we'll finalise a divorce

"Ok, sounds good to me. I think I can handle this. Let's see if you can handle mine.", Evie replied. Benson looks at her list and he is shock to see her rules. 

EVIE'S RULES:

- No touching or kissing allowed

- No flirtation inside or outside of the public

Benson looks at her in shock. "Are you serious?", Benson asked. "I don't want you to flirt, or kiss, or touch me during our marriage.", Evie replied. "How am I going to express my love for you to the public or our families without touching or kissing you?", Benson asked. 

"Well, that's your problem, not mine.", Evie smiled. "Evie, there must be some things, with us being a married couple. There has to be hand-holding, walking arm-in-arm, a kiss on the cheek or hand at social events. It's not that bad!", Benson replied. 

"Ok, you think this is easy for you, but I've never been in a serious relationship before. I've never even had a boyfriend.", Evie replied. 

"Evie, look. I know this is hard, but it's also hard for me. But this is now the reality of our lives, and we have to accept that for now. We have to do couple thing around each other, otherwise, the public or our family will suspect something.", Benson replied. "Ok, fine.", Evie replied, writing a few more rules on her list. 

She added, hand-holding, kiss on the cheek and kiss on the hand. Benson looks at them. "Better?", Evie asked. "It's perfect.", Benson smiled. Evie and Benson sign their signatures onto each other's rule list and they both shake hands, as the start of their marriage.