A Surprise Birthday and a Kiss

The next morning, Evie wakes up and goes outside the balcony, looking at the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Benson wakes up and comes out to the balcony, watching Evie looking at the view. "Happy Birthday!", Benson called out, which caught Evie's attention. 

"How do you know?", Evie asked. "I saw a notification on your phone last night.", Benson replied. "Right.", Evie smiled. "Anyways, take a shower, get dressed because we're going out for your birthday.", Benson smiled. "Ok.", Evie replied, as she goes back into the room to take a shower. 

First, they have breakfast at the buffet and Evie has no idea what is going on. "Ok, I have no idea what is going on right now. But can you please tell me what have you planned for today?", Evie asked. "I can't, because it's a surprise.", Benson replied. They later exit the hotel and took their limousine. 

During the whole ride, Benson had Evie's eyes closed and wouldn't let her open her eyes or let out a peek. They then stop and Benson helps Evie out of the limousine. "Can I open my eyes now?", Evie asked. "Not yet.", Benson replied, standing behind her, covering her eyes with his hands. 

They both walk, slowly and carefully as Evie held onto his hands. "Ok, can you please tell me what the hell is going on?", Evie asked. "Wait, you'll see in just a minute. Ok, stop right here. You're ready?", Benson asked. "Yes, I guess.", Evie smiled. "Ok, open your eyes.", Benson sighed, letting go of his hands. 

Evie open her eyes and in front of her, it was the front entrance of Disneyland Paris. "Disneyland?", Evie asked. "It's your birthday and this is the best way, I can treat you like a Queen that you are.", Benson smiled, as he hands her a ticket. Evie takes it and looks at it, before looking back at him. 

"Come on, let's go inside.", Benson replied, as Evie smiles, taking his hand and they both enter inside Disneyland. For the first time, Evie and Benson held each other's hand, while exploring around Disneyland. 

They went on rides, meet-and-greet with Disney characters, take photos together, trying some Disney-themed foods, watching the Disney parade, watch shows and explore the gift shop. While at the gift shop, Benson and Evie look around and bought some gifts. 

Evie wants Benson to wear a matching shirt with her. "I want us to match!", Evie cried. "Ok, we can do that. Which shirt do you like?", Benson asked. "This one.", Evie replied, choosing the matching red shirts, one with Mickey's logo and the other with Minnie's logo. 

"Ok, we can get that, then you need a pair of Minnie Mouse ears.", Benson replied. "You read my mind, Benson Hawkes.", Evie smiled, as she goes and choose a pair of ears. Evie came back to the cash register, with a pair of Minnie Mouse ears, choosing the traditional colours, black with a red bow. 

"Good choice.", Benson smiled, as Evie puts them on the cashier. Later, they came out of the gift shop, wearing the matching shirts and Evie wearing her Minnie Mouse ears. Evie and Benson spend the entire day at Disneyland, that they even watch the fireworks in front of the Disneyland castle. 

After a long day, Evie and Benson leaves Disneyland. "What an amazing day! Thanks, Benson.", Evie cried. "You're welcome. Anyways, you're still hungry?", Benson asked. "Of course, I'm starving.", Evie smiled. 

"Ok, why don't we go back to the hotel, order some room service and some champagne?", Benson asked. "Yeah, sure.", Evie smiled, as they head to the limousine and drive back to the hotel. 

Back inside their hotel room, Evie turns on the lights and saw a small cake that says Happy Birthday. "Oh my gosh! The hotel has got me a cake! This is so cute!", Evie smiled. "Why don't you look at the menu and see what you want for dinner and I'll run you a bath?", Benson asked. 

"Ok, thanks.", Evie replied, as she grabs the room service menu and look through it, while Benson is inside the bathroom, preparing a bubble bath for Evie. He apply shower gel into the tub, filled with water, then light up some tea-light candles and add some rose petals in the tub, turning it into a romantic bath. 

After finishing setting up the bathtub, Benson comes out of the bathroom. "Have you chosen what you want?", Benson asked. "Yes, I want this.", Evie replied. "Ok, I can get that for you, and the bath is ready.", Benson replied. "Thank you.", Evie smiled, as she leaves to go and have her bath. 

Benson watches as Evie take her clothes off, and goes into the bathtub. In the bathroom, Evie sigh with relaxation after sitting inside. Benson then order some room service and some champagne, which arrived before Evie gets out of the bath. 

After receiving room service and some champagne, Benson sets up the table outside the balcony, with roses and a candle. After setting up, Benson calls out for Evie, who is relaxing in the bathtub. "Evie! The table's ready, you can get out now.", Benson called out. 

"Ok, I'll be out there in a minute!", Evie called out, as she slowly climbs out of the bathtub, and puts on a bathrobe. She comes outside the balcony and sees Benson set up a romantic table setting. "Wow, this looks very romantic.", Evie smiled. 

"Well, it's your night. You deserve it.", Benson smiled. "Thank you.", Evie sighed, hugging Benson.   Benson then helps Evie with her seat. Evie and Benson enjoy their late-night room service and later her little birthday cake. 

"You have fun today?", Benson asked. "Yes, I did. Thank you for today.", Evie replied. "Anytime.", Benson smiled, as they look at each other for a long time. Benson held Evie's face, putting her hair back behind her ear, then leans in and kisses her. Benson quickly pulls himself away, after realising what he did.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that.", Benson cried. "No, it's fine. I kinda like it.", Evie sighed. Benson looks at her and Evie comes in, kissing him, which took him by surprise. The kiss later becomes intimate, as they start to put their hands on each other. 

They both get up and Evie takes Benson back inside the room, holding hands. They end up in the bedroom, making out passionately. Benson undo Evie's robe and takes it off for her, while Evie takes Benson's shirt off and undo his belt from his jeans. 

Moments later, Evie lay on the bed, with Benson on top of her. Benson trace kisses on Evie's neck, as she sighs with pleasure. Benson looks at her, as she look at him with deep, intimate eyes. "Evie, are you sure about this?", Benson asked. "Yes, I've never been sure.", Evie sighed. Benson kisses her again and they soon make love. 

After making love, Evie and Benson are cuddling each other's arms in bed. "What are you thinking?", Benson asked. "I'm thinking that this is the perfect way to end my birthday.", Evie smiled, which makes her and Benson share a laugh, as he kisses her forehead. 

"Anyways, I should go back to my side of the bed.", Benson replied. "No, don't! I want you to stay with me.", Evie cried. "But our agreement.", Benson cried. "Forget about it. I want you with me tonight.", Evie sighed. "You sure?", Benson asked. Evie didn't say a word, but nods. Benson smiles and agrees to stay close to her. 

They share a kiss, before they lay in bed together. "Goodnight, Evie.", Benson sighed, closing his eyes. "Goodnight, Benson.", Evie sighed, as she lay her head on his chest and dozed off to sleep, in his arms.