Married Life

A few days after their honeymoon in Paris, Evie and Benson flew back home to Los Angeles. Once they arrive to the airport back in LA, they are greeted by their families and paparazzis. Benson's bodyguards push the paparazzis away, and let Evie and Benson get to their families.

"Hey, welcome back!", Victoria greeted. "Hi, Mom.", Benson smiled, hugging his mother. "You enjoyed yourself, darling?", Fiona asked. "Yes, we had a great time.", Evie smiled. "How's the honeymoon?", Glen asked. "It was great. Evie and I had a wonderful time.", Benson smiled.

"Anyways, we better get going, because we all have a surprise for the both of you.", Paul smiled. "Ok, Benson replied, as they all leave the airport and head to the limousine. The limousine took them all to a mansion. They all come out and Evie and Benson are confused to what's going on.

"What is this place?", Evie asked. "It's one of our family houses. What is going on?", Benson asked. "Welcome to your new home.", Paul smiled. "What?!", Evie cried in shock. "Oh my!", Benson cried. "Here are your keys!", Victoria smiled, giving them the keys to them.

Benson gives Evie the keys to let her open the door. As they open, the couple are amazed how beautiful their house is. It's big, modern and luxurious. Evie and Benson looks around their house and everything is what Evie had dreamt of.

The house has a big kitchen, 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 big living rooms, a bar, a formal dining room, a big swimming pool, a jacuzzi and a pergola. Evie and Benson then check out their bedroom, which is the master.

They were surprised to see that all of their stuff has been moved into the house. "So, what do you think?", Victoria asked. "Yes, it's perfect.", Evie smiled. "Thank you, Evie. Now, we'll all leave to you it, and you can get use to your new home.", Paul replied, as everyone leaves.

After everyone left, Evie and Benson continue to explore their new house. "I can't believe your parents gave away one of your family houses to us.", Evie smiled. "Yeah, the houses that my parents owns, are for my siblings and I. They have 3 away to my brothers and sister, and save this one for us.", Benson smiled.

"Well, that is nice of them.", Evie smiled. "Yeah, they are.", Benson smiled, as he held Evie's hands, which took them by surprise. "Anyways, I need a shower.", Benson replied. "Me too.", Evie replied. "Do you wanna go in first?", they both replied at the same time. Evie and Benson look at each other with tension and smile at each other.

The next thing they know, they head into the shower of their master bathroom, and made passionate love inside, with the water running on them. After a heated love-making, Evie and Benson are trying figure out what they did, while getting changed. "Evie, what the hell was that?", Benson asked, as Evie smiles.

"I don't know. We made an agreement that we won't have sex during this marriage.", Evie replied. "Yeah I know, and we did it. Twice.", Benson replied. "Yeah, so what do we do now?", Evie asked. "Well, I think we should keep our agreement and don't go into anything intimate.", Benson replied.

"Ok, because this marriage will last for 2 years. I would say if one of us fall in love with the other, then we'll call it quits and get a divorce.", Evie replied. "Ok, then I agree. The first person, who falls in love, will be the first to call it quits.", Benson replied.

"Deal!", Evie smiled, as she and Benson shake hands, before hugging each other. They later sit outside, where the pool is, watching the sunset. "It's beautiful to watch the sunset.", Evie smiled. "Yes it is.", Benson replied. "Hey, we should go out tonight." Evie replied.

"Yeah?", Benson asked. "Of course, to celebrate to married life. I think we should go out for dinner.", Evie replied. "Ok, we can do that. I know the perfect place tonight, so I'm going to book a reservation.", Benson replied. "Ok, I'm going to get myself ready.", Evie smiled. "Ok, off you go.", Benson sighed.