The Reception

At the reception, all of Evie and Benson's guests, including their families are enjoying a drink and having a conversation with one another while waiting for Evie and Benson's entrance. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the bridesmaid, Miss Rebecca Gold and the groomsman, Mr Glen Hawkes!", the DJ called out, as Glen and Rebecca make their entrance together.

"The maid of honour, Miss Desiree Collins and the best man, Jacob Hawkes!", the DJ yelled out as Desiree and Jacob makes their entrance next. "And finally, give up for the bride and groom, Mr Benson and Mrs Evelyn Hawkes!", the DJ called out, as Evie and Benson makes their entrance as all of their guests cheer on.

Jacob, who is the best man, says his speech to Benson and Evie. "What I know about my little brother, Benson is that he can be stubborn and acts like a little boy. But now, I see him as a man, who is caring and has kind of heart that he is, and Evie, has changed him. Congratulations, Evie and Benson. I'm so proud of you both.", Jacob sighed, as everyone applaud.

Benson and Evie hugs and thanks Jacob for his speech, before they start with appetiser and entree courses, before Evie and Benson have their first dance, and the song Rewrite the Stars is played, as they dance.

"So, are you happy?", Benson asked. "I'm more than happy, Benson.", Evie smiled. "Me too.", Benson smiled, as they share a small kiss and continue to dance together, as their families and guests watch them with a smile on their face. Later, Evie dance with her father, while Benson dance with his mother. "Your father and I are so proud of you.", Victoria smiled.

"Thanks, you got what you wish for and I'm glad you both gave me another chance, Mom.", Benson sighed. "I love you.", Victoria sighed and Benson smiles. "I love you too.", Benson sighed as he hugs her. Later, the bridesmaids and groomsmen goes up to the dance floor and perform their dance routine for Evie and Benson. 

After the dance routine, everyone join the dance floor. "Ok, everybody let's party!", the DJ cried, as everyone cheers and everyone starts dancing dance with their families and friends and enjoying their big day. 

After a long evening, Evie and Benson return to their mansion to spend their wedding night. Evie takes Benson up to their bedroom and Benson helps Evie undo her wedding dress and her jewellery, and Evie helps Benson undo his shirt and they kiss before they make love. 

The next day, Evie and Benson left their mansion and took a private jet to the countryside of Italy for their honeymoon. One night, while staying Villa Cimbrone in Ravello, Italy, Evie is looking at the ocean view on hotel's balcony as Benson goes to join her. 

"Hey.", Benson replied. "Hi.", Evie sighed, as Benson wraps his arms around her waist and looks at the ocean view. "What are you thinking about?", Benson asked. "Can you believe that when we first met, we clash right at each other on my first day at the office?", Evie asked. 

"Hey, you walked on me with an employee, remember?", Benson asked. "I remember, don't remind me about that.", Evie smiled, as she and Benson laughs. "What a crazy journey.", Benson sighed. "It was and we have a new journey, which is about to begin.", Evie smiled, as they kiss and both left the balcony together, hand-in-hand. 

2 YEARS LATER...