A Date

After a long day of work, Evie and Benson returns to the hotel. "Evelyn!", Benson called out. "Yes?", Evie asked. "Great job today.", Benson smiled. "Thanks.", Evie replied. "Hey, are you hungry?", Benson asked. "Starving." Evie replied. 

"Come on, let me take you out to dinner.", Benson replied. Evie is surprised by his words. "Are you asking me out on a date, Mr Hawkes?", Evie asked. "Sort of.", Benson replied. Evie is confused. 

"But don't have to come with me, if you don't want to. I completely understand", Benson replied, as he goes to his hotel room door. "Ok. One date.", Evie replied. Benson is confused and goes up to her. "You sure?", Benson asked. "Of course.", Evie smiled, as she turns her back and smiles, going into her room. 

Evie gets herself ready, with a hot shower, then does her make up, with the help from Desiree, via. video call and trying out 6 outfits to wear for the date. After trying them all, Evie chose the red dress that Desiree bought, pairing them with matching heels and gold accessories. 

She even ditch her glasses and wore contact lenses. She looks at herself in the mirror and she smiles at herself, realising how different she looks.

Meanwhile, Benson comes out of a hot shower and puts on a black button-up shirt with black pants and black shoes. He comes out before Evie and gets a phone call from his mother. "Hey, Mom.", Benson replied. Benson and Victoria talks on the phone, arguing about his lifestyle. 

"Look, Mom. I'm tired of you and Dad telling me to settle down with a wife and children. I don't want this lifestyle!", Benson replied, as Evie comes out of her room. Benson notice her coming out, wearing red from head to toe. "Hey, Mom. I gotta go.", Benson replied, ending the call. 

"Sorry about that, that was my mother.", Benson replied. "That's fine. Sorry, for being a bit late.", Evie replied. "No, it's fine. You look beautiful.", Benson smiled, looking at her dress. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself.", Evie smiled. "Thank you. Anyways, shall we get going?", Benson asked. "Of course, lead the way.", Evie replied, as she and Benson heads downstairs to the restaurant. 

They took the elevator downstairs to the hotel lobby and Benson takes Evie to one of the restaurants inside the hotel and arrives to Mediterranean restaurant called Amalfi. "Here we are.", Benson replied. Evie looks up and is interested. "Mediterranean?", Evie asked. "Yeah, is that ok?", Benson asked. 

"Yes, of course. I love Mediterranean.", Evie smiled. "Great, me too.", Benson smiled. "You are full of curiosity and wonder, Mr Hawkes.", Evie replied. "Benson, please. Tonight, I'm just Benson.", Benson replied. "Ok, Benson.", Evie smiled, which makes Benson smile too. They check into the restaurant and is taken to their table. 

Benson became a gentleman and pulls Evie's chair out for her. "Ladies first.", Benson replied. "Thank you.", Evie smiled, taking her seat as Benson gently pushes her chair in. Benson takes his seat and the two are now facing each other. Their waiter gives them the menus. 

"Would you both like to start off with a drink?", the waiter asked. "Yes, may we have a bottle of your finest red wine?", Benson asked. "Yes, sir.", the waiter replied, leaving to grab the wine. "Wow, everything here looks really good.", Evie replied. "Well, it's one of the finest restaurants here in Vegas.", Benson smiled. 

The waiter returns with a bottle of red wine, presenting it to them. "Château-Margaux 2001.", the waiter replied. "That's perfect, thank you.", Benson replied, as the waiter pops the cork of the bottle, pouring it into the two wine glasses and place the bottle into the cooler bucket. 

"Are you both ready to order?", the waiter asked. "Give us a minute.", Benson replied, and the waiter leaves. "Here's to one date.", Benson replied, raising his glass of wine. Evie does the same with hers. "And hoping to be a good one.", Evie replied, and they both clink their glass and take a sip of their wine. 

Later, they order their meal and enjoy dinner together, with a glass of wine and even start up conversation, without getting into an argument. "So, you've been working for me for like a month now, I know almost nothing about you.", Benson replied. "Well, I was born in the UK, moved to America last year after my sister got into UCLA.", Evie replied. 

"Oh, so you just moved here not too long ago.", Benson replied. "Yeah.", Evie sighed. "You and family like living here?", Benson asked. "Yeah, we do actually. My sister, Desiree is loving the city.", Evie replied, as they resume their meal. "What about you? Do you have any siblings?", Evie asked. 

"I do actually. I have 2 brothers and 3 sisters!", Benson smiled. "Wow, there's 6 of you?!", Evie asked. "Yeah, I'm the 4th child. Glen is the eldest, then Jacob, then Jasmine, me and Chloe and Selina are twins.", Benson replied. "Ok, what do they do?", Evie asked. 

"Glen has his own business, like me. Jacob is a U.S. Marine, Jasmine works alongside my father and the twins are in seniors in high school.", Benson smiled. "Interesting. You are a big family.", Evie replied. "Yeah, we are.", Benson replied. 

Later, after having their appetisers and main courses, they have dessert with some Cristal champagne. "So, you're enjoying yourself?", Benson asked. "Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I be?", Evie asked. "Well, it's surprising that we're not arguing or ripping each other's heads off.", Benson smiled. 

"Yeah, that's the first.", Evie replied, and Benson smiles. "Anyways, let's head back. I'll pay.", Benson smiled, as he and Evie walks out to pay. "Actually, I don't want to go back to the hotel just yet.", Evie replied. "Really?", Benson asked. 

"I hear that there's new nightclub in here.", Evie replied. "You want to go to the nightclub?", Benson asked. "Yeah. Wanna come?", Evie asked. "Sure!", Benson smiled, as he pulls out his credit card from his wallet. 

"But we need to change first.", Evie replied. "Ok. We can do that.", Benson replied, as he pays the dinner with his credit card. "Let's go!", Evie cried, as they both ran back to their rooms to change.