Author's Note

Wow. And that... is the end of Rebuild.

It feels kind of surreal, but it definitely felt much more crazy when I had finished this novel. For a moment there, I had no idea what to do with myself. This story that had been taking over my brain for around seven months was finally... over.

How does it feel to you?

Anyway. I want to go forth was some acknowledgments, so bear with me while we recognize some awesome people:

First of all, thanks to CloverthePurpleThumbedGnome for doing Rebuild's cover. I've received multiple comments on it, all saying how amazing it is, and I can't agree more!

Thanks to @102605K for posting this story on Fandom! I haven't checked it out, but I'm sure you've done an amazing job!

Thank you to all the enthusiastic supporters, commenters, and voters of this story. I know the stats don't matter, but seeing you guys respond to my story gives me motivation to continue writing fanfiction! So thank you!

Last but not least, a million thanks to my critique partner (as well as partner in crime, as I'm sure we'd be if we ever met each other in real life), Bubbles! A personalized message to you: "Dear Bubbles, you are very wide. You always are kraken me up. I love carrots and cake the best, but since I claim full ownership over the Carrot Fan Club, I'll give you some cake to make up for it. (I'm glad I didn't have any typos! Whew!)"

As for the commentary version of Rebuild, I... am SO procrastinating on that. But I'm hoping, now that I'm sort of in the swing of things regarding school, I'll be able to carve out some time to work on that! Stay tuned!

~TheEssayElf