Quotes 333-344

Edric: When I see initials carved into a tree with a heart I think it's so romantic. Two lovers on a date... one of them carrying a knife for some reason. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: Did you hear that!? Amity just threatened to destroy my lego AT-AT!
Luz: ...You just threatened to kill her in her sleep. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Willow: There is no future. There is no past. Don't you see? Time is simultaneous, an intricately structured jewel that humans insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible in every fact.
Luz: ...All I asked was if you wanted to cut your birthday cake first. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Luz: So, Hunter, do you have a crush on anyone?
Hunter: The only crush I have is this crushing anxiety.

———————————————-———————————————-

Amity: Do you want to play 20 Questions?
Luz: Sure!
Luz: Whats your favorite color?
Amity, laser fucking focused: Triangle. Do you like girls?

———————————————-———————————————-

Willow: I truly believe that water can solve all your problems.
Luz: Weight loss? Drink water.
Amity: Clear skin? Drink water.
Hunter: Want to get rid of someone? Drown them. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Amity: If you get in trouble, I'm gonna be like... a lawyer to you. Ok?
Luz: Okay.
*later*
Willow: Luz! Sit down on the chair, you're in trouble.
Amity, whispering: Deny everything.
Luz, loudly: That isn't a chair.

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: The last time I went to an urgent care clinic, I checked off 'excessive crying' on the symptom list, and then the nurse got really confused and said that was meant for babies. 

———————————————-———————————————-

Emira: I could kill you if I wanted.
Edric: Yeah? So could any other human being. So could a dog. So could a dedicated duck. You aren't special.

———————————————-———————————————-

Hunter: I know we're not exactly friends, but-
Emira: What do you want?
Hunter: I've been stuck with Edric for 2 weeks and he's been drinking all the soy sauce.
Hunter: Help.

———————————————-———————————————-

King: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.