𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻

When Addy got home from school her mum told her to go pack a bag because they were staying somewhere different this summer. Somewhere with Addy's friends. Dora was the only one that saw she was upset. She came up to her room and said, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Don't lie to me. I can see your upset."

"It's nothing."

"You use to tell me all your secrets."

"Yeah well I don't have any secrets."

"Really, why are you upset then? Is it because your boyfriend, Cedric Diggory died about a month ago."

"How did you find out?" Addy asked paralysed to were she stood and shock growing on her face.

"You can find that out later. Am I correct or not?"

"Yes." Addy muttered but Dora still heard her. Dora walked out, while Addy finished packing and then they left. The family of four apparated to a street with no children playing on. Dora closed her eyes and then a house appeared in front of them. Her mum and dad walked in first then Addy and then Dora.

"Yours, Hermione and Ginny's room second door on the left." Dora said pointing up the stairs. 

Addy walked up and opened the door. "Addy." Ginny said hugging her. "Where were you on the train?"

"I wanted to be alone." She said flopping on the bed closest to the door.

Ginny and Addy sat talking for about half an hour until someone knocked on the door. Ginny opened it and said, "I'll see you later, Addy." Ginny walked out the room as Sirius entered .

"What do you want?" Addy asked coldly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise that book was private. I was just getting food out your bag and found it. I'm sorry you lost Cedric as well."

"I'm still not happy you found out." Addy said a grin forming on her face.

"Amos Diggory gave this to Dumbledore. Dumbledore then gave it to me to give to you. " She took a red book out of his hands. Addy remembered it vividly. It was the one she gave to Cedric at Christmas in third year. Sirius got up and walked out. She looked through the book looking at the pictures they had together.

My memories flooded back to her and tears filled her eyes but she had a smile on her face.

*

Addy heard the sound of someone appareting. She looked up her favourite muggle book, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Fred took the book and she got up. "Fred can I have my book please." Addy had hand stuck out.

Fred opened the book, "How can you read this. There aren't any pictures."

Addy took her book from his grasp, "Well some people use their imagination." Fred took the book again and ran out the room with George. Addy chased him down the stairs and into the kitchen. Molly stood making dinner and the rest of the grown up talking. There was Sirius, Remus, Addy's mum and dad, Dora, Mad-eye, Emmeline Vance, Mr Weasley and Bill Weasley. Ron and Ginny were sat in there as well.

Those two stood at one side of the table and Addy stood at the other. "What are you three doing?" Dora asked.

"Annoying your sister."

"You are no fun anymore." Addy complained to Dora. George and Fred had their wands out.

"I'm no fun am I. Expelliarmus! Stupefy." Dora had disarmed Fred and George now layed on the floor. Fred's wand was flying towards Dora but Addy caught it. "Okay just because your Hogwarts duelling champion doesn't mean you get the wand."