𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵

It was Halloween. Addy didn't have a date to the ball yet and it was only several hours away. At lunch George asked to speak to Addy. They stood outside the Great Hall and George asked, "Umm... Addy would you like to umm... go to the ball with me?"

"I just want to go by myself. Sorry George." Addy walked back in and sat next to Hermione.

7:30

Addy was in her dorm with Sky and Hermione. They were getting ready. Addy was doing her make-up sat still in her clothes from earlier.

When the three of them were ready they walked down to the Great Hall at 7:55. They stood in the entrance hall talking for five minutes before they were let in. Dumbledore announced, "Instead of having the Dueling in the middle of the party this year we are going to have it at the start. From Ravenclaw we have Marietta Edgecombe and Roger Davies. From Hufflepuff we have Poppy Caxton and Wayne Bostock. From Slytherin we have Draco Malfoy and Hestia Carrow. From Gryffindor we have Fred Weasley and Adrianna Tonks. To start, Tonks vs Malfoy, Weasley vs Carrow, Bostock vs Edgecombe, Davies vs Caxton. Begin!"

Spells flew around everywhere. Wayne Bostock was rubbish at this so Marietta had beat him easily. Marietta had beat Wayne, Poppy Caxton had beat Roger Davies and Fred had beat Hestia Carrow but Addy and Malfoy were still duelling. Addy hit him with the spell Everte Statum. Malfoy went flying backwards, his wand fell out of his hand and he landed in the floor with a nose bleed.

Professor Umbridge stood up and said, "Professor Dumbledore I don't think we should be letting this young lady take part. She's just attacked Mr Malfoy here and he's got a nose bleed."

"It's a nose bleed. He's not going to die. Plus why do you think it's called duelling. He isn't gonna come out with picture perfect and not have at least a tiny scratch is he." Addy yelled.

"Detention Miss Tonks. Tomorrow night. My office. Continue." Umbridge walked out but she didn't like the idea of detention. Addy had seen Harry's hand when he had detention.

"Well now let's have Marietta vs Fred and Poppy vs Adrianna. Begin." Dumbledore stated.

Spells flying all over again. Fred had beat Marietta but Poppy wasn't giving up easily. "Flipendo!" Addy yelled. Poppy fell over so Addy had won. It was now Addy vs Fred. Fred and the two started circling each other. "Looks Like there's a new Hogwarts Duelling Champion, Tonks. A fifth year vs a seventh year."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Weasley." Fred was laughing but Addy yelled, "Stupefy." When he was on the floor Addy disarmed him. "I said I wouldn't be sure."

Addy went over to Hermione, Sky, Ron and Harry. They all started dancing. As it got closer and closer to midnight everyone started leaving.

November 1st evening

Addy had been in Hogsmeade with Harry. They had just talked and Addy had asked him what Umbridge's quills looked like. 

During detention, Addy was told to write 'I must not talk back to teachers.' on a piece of parchment. The words etched itself into her skin to the point it started to bleed. Half way through the detention they heard banging from the floor above.

"Detention over." Umbridge said as she walked out the room. Addy had asked Peeves to cause mayhem just to get out of detention.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is short I will try make other chapters longer