𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓐𝓶𝓪𝔃𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓪𝔂 𝓣𝓸 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻

All of them decided to go back to Hogwarts for New Years. News soon spread around the 5th, 6th and 7th years that there would be a party in the room of requirement. No one would talk about it in ear shot of teachers in case Umbridge found out.

On new years eve, Sky and Addy had a plan to lock Umbridge in her office till tomorrow morning. Fred, George, Harry and Ron thought it was a good idea but Hermione thought that the plan and the party was stupid.

"Hermione you need to live a little. You never go to any party's and just study all day everyday."

"I'm not the one who needs to live a little. We've got our owls coming up and all you bother about is a God damn party. I'm also not the one who cried all summer over my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry Hermione let me just go call your non-existent boyfriend to die and let's see how you feel. I SPENT ALL SUMMER BEING ACCUSED OF CEDRIC'S DEATH BECAUSE OF FUCKING RITA SKEETER BEING A BITCH AND EAVESDROPPING ON US! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO DATE CEDRIC. BOTH THE FAWLEY SISTER'S MADE UP LIES TO TRY AND BREAK US UP. CEDRIC BROKE UP WITH ME CAUSE OF FUCKING ADDISON FAWLEY BEING AN ASS! I'VE HAD ALICIA SPINNET DOING ANYTHING SHE CAN TO HUMILIATE ME AND HAS JUST IN GENERAL BEEN OUT TO GET ME!"

"LET ME JUST TURN INTO YOU WHY DON'T I JUST SO I CAN FEEL YOUR PAIN. AT LEAST I DIDN'T FAWN OVER GEORGE FOR A YEAR WHEN YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND WHICH IS QUITE RUDE!"

Addy slapped Hermione across the face. Addy tried to walk away but Hermione grabbed her hair and yanked Addy backwards. Addy pulled out her wand, as did Hermione and they shot spells at each other.

George grabbed Addy round her waist and grabbed her wand. Ron doing the same to Hermione.

"Stop it both of you." Sky screamed, " your meant to be best friends. "

"I'M NOT BEST FRIENDS WITH A GIRL WHO SPILLS SECRETS WE'VE HAD FOR YEARS!"

"I'M NOT BEST FRIENDS WITH A GIRL WHO CAN'T CONTROL HER TEMPER. I'M NEVER GONNA KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE I NEVER DATED CEDRIC."

"THEN DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME JUST BECAUSE BOYS LIKE ME BECAUSE I DON'T SHUT MYSELF IN THE COMMON ROOM OR OUR DORM JUST TO FUCKING READ!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! Stop screaming at each other. Your both just stressed." Sky said, trying her best to calm us down.

"I'M NOT THE ONE THAT'S STRESSED. ADRIANNA, YOUR ONLY GOING BECAUSE GEORGE IS!" Hermione spat at Addy.

"AT LEAST GEORGE CARES ABOUT ME. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I HAD A PANIC ATTACK?" Hermione stayed silent. "EXACTLY. MAKING SURE HARRY FREAKING POTTER WAS ALRIGHT. WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS BEING POSSESSED BY VOLDEMORT? MAKING POLY JUICE POTION TO ASK DRACO STUFF JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE HIM! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN CEDRIC BROKE UP WITH ME? WITH HARRY AND RON. GEORGE WAS THE ONE WHO FOUND ME CRYING IN AN ALLY WAY!

"I didn't realise I had missed that much." Hermione mumbled, hoping Addy didn't hear her.

"YEAH WELL YOU DID."

Addy ran off out of the common room and up to the Astronomy Tower. She sank to the floor, knees up to her chest. Addy could feel herself shaking and her breathing became heavier. Addy cried harder begging herself to stop. She hated this. "Not again. No, please go away." Addy thought.

Addy screamed, as loud as possible. She felt someone grab her and they rested her head against their chest. Addy let out sob after sob still shaking and breathing heavily. "It's okay. Your fine. Your safe. George and Sky are talking to Granger. Your fine, Tonks."