𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 9: 𝓐𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓻 𝓦𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓵𝓮𝔂'𝓼 𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴

For the next few days, Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Ginny weren't seen in or around school. They seemed to have disappeared.

Addy was getting worried one day until an owl appeared in her dorm. It was Errol.

Hi Addy,
You probably realised I'm not at school. I'll tell you everything when Christmas break starts but I'm at 12 Grimauld Place. I love you.

From George.

I picked up a piece of parchment and a quill with some ink and started writing.

Hi George,
I'm glad to know your alright. I've been worried. I love you too.

From Addy.

When Christmas break started Sky, Hermione and Addy sat in a compartment. Hermione was obviously reading but Sky and Addy were talking about who Sky likes.

"Fine if you won't tell me at least right it down on a piece of parchment."

"No. I'll tell you when Hermione goes to do her prefect duties." Hermione got up immediately after Sky said that. She said bye and walked off.

"Okay my crush is Charlie Davis."

"Wait. You mean that boy from hufflepuff, who is really smart but never answers any questions?"

"Yeah." For the rest of the journey Sky and Addy were talking about the most irrelevant things.

When they got off Addy said bye to her. Sky went to find her parents and Addy met up with her sister.

When they walked into 12 Grimauld Place Addy went to find George. She heard Fred in the kitchen and went straight to Fred and George's room. Addy knocked on the door and walked in. "Georgie, are you in here?"

Addy was almost knocked off her feet by someone running into her and hugging her. Addy realised it was George and hugged him back.

"Please tell me what happened George. Why were you sent home early? "

"It's kind of a long story. Ron said that Harry had this vision thing and that this snake attacked dad whilst at work. Harry said he saw it through the eyes of the snake. Professor McGonagall came to get me, Fred and Ginny and we got a portkey here."

"Where's your dad now?"

"At St Mungo's. He's fine but his cuts won't heal. The healers are trying to find an antidote."

Addy awoke on Christmas morning to find a stack of presents at the foot of her bed and Ginny already halfway through opening her own, rather larger, pile.

'Good haul this year,' she informed her through a cloud of paper. 'Thanks for the Broom Compass, it's excellent; beats Hermione's--she got me a homework planner--'

Addy sorted through her presents and found one with Hermione's handwriting on it. She had given Addy a book written by William Shakespeare called Romeo and Juliet.