𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 12: 𝓣𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓾𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓤𝓹

Addy woke up Saturday morning thinking George had a surprise for her. When she got to the Great Hall Addy's smile dropped to see George just sat there. When he saw Addy alone all he did was smile. Addy just sat down with Sky. They were talking and then decided to go to the Three Broomsticks together.

Addy looked down at her food and just pushed her plate away from her. Addy didn't feel like eating.

When entering the pub it wasn't as busy as usual. Most people would be out with their significant other. Addy wasn't out with who she wanted to be with and the same applied for her sister. She knew that because Addy had spotted Remus and Kingsley sat at the counter.

"You go find a table and I'll get drinks."

Sky walked off and Addy walked up to the counter. "Two butterbeers and a hint of ginger in mine please."

"It's mini Tonks."

"Hello to you to Kingsley."

"Where's the Weasley?" Kingsley asked looking round confused when he didn't see any gingers in the pub.

"I don't know and couldn't care less." Addy said, harsher than she intended to.

"Why what did he do? Do I need to get Tonks here?"

Addy saw Remus sat trying not laugh.

"Nought. He's probably just with his brother."

"Did he forget what day it is or something?" Remus asked.

"Knowing him he probably did." Addy said with a small laugh. "Anyway how's Snuffles?"

"Have you not been writing to him?"

"No. Umbridge has every fire place under surveillance and is reading every letter leaving and enter the grounds."

"Hogwarts sounded better when I was there teaching."

"It was. Either you or Harry are the best Defence Against The Dark Arts teacher. Quirrel would always stutter, Lockhart didn't shut up about himself, then you, other than you disappearing once a month and we had to have the slimy git Snape you were the best, then we had a death eater who scared the students to the point people were yelling at him and now we have the pink toad who is worse than He Who Must not be named. You're avoiding my question though. How's Snuffles?"

Remus sighed and said, "I don't know. He never leaves his room because he misses you and Harry."

"Oh. Tell him I said stop being miserable you mut. Bye!"

Addy picked up hers and Sky's drinks and turned to walk away.

"Wait! Your sister asked that if I saw you today I would ask if you were alright." Remus said.

"I'm fine. It happened once more and Fred helped me." Kingsley sat looking between the both of them, pulling a confused look.

Addy turned on her heel and walked towards Sky.

"What took you so long?"

"I was talking to Kingsley and Remus."

"What were you talking about, because when I looked over Kingsley was looking round like he was expecting someone famous to walk in and Lupin was pissing himself with laughter."

"Just about Defence Against The Dark Arts."

"Ok." Sky nodded, looking at Addy suspiciously.

Addy looked up to see a hooded figure coming towards her and Sky. He put his hand in Addy's pocket and walked off.

Addy stuck her hand in her pocket and pulled some parchment. She read it and it said:

Meet me by the black lake tonight at 7 o'clock.