𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓣𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓼

Addy was scared. It was tryouts tonight and she was scared she would imagine Cedric's lifeless body laying across the floor. She sat in my dorm staring at my broom debating whether or not she wanted to go.

*
It was time for tryouts. Addy changed into her Quidditch robes grabbed her broom and went down to the Quidditch Pitch with Ron. Harry couldn't come because he had detention with Umbridge and Ron came because he was trying out for Keeper. When they got to the changing rooms Addy forgot George would be here and saw him as she came in with Ron.

"What's up with you and George?" Ron asked.

"Nothing." Addy said a bit to loud.

"Everyone come here. Right so first I'm going to be letting people trying for Keeper first because we need a new keeper. Everyone else can either stay in here or sit in the stands and watch. after keeper will be beaters then seeker then chasers. Got it now people trying for Keeper follow me." Angelina stated.

Ron followed Angelina out and Addy was left with no friends other than Fred but he was talking to George.

"You sure you want to be doing this. What if you die out there as well." Alicia stated mockingly.

"Leave her alone Spinnet." George said walking over to them.

"Yeah no one cares about the shit you have to say!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Language, sis!" Fred joked.

Addy smiled at George and and sat on a bench with Ginny. "Hi Ginny. Which position are you trying for?" Addy asked .

"I was gonna go for seeker but then I remembered Harry would obviously be seeker again so I decided Chaser."

Ginny and Addy were talking, laughing and just being right weirdo's until they had to go tryout.

"Chasers!" Angelina yelled from the pitch. Ginny, Katie, Alicia, Dean, Colin and Addy grabbed their brooms and ran onto the pitch. "Ok so. I'm going to put you in order and the first thing is I'm going to test how well you can score without a goal keeper. First Addy, then Katie, then Alicia, Ginny, Dean and then Colin."

They all flew into the air still in order. Angelina threw the quaffle to Addy. She caught it with ease and flew toward the goal. It was easy to score. All of them did pretty much the same except Dean skimmed the goal and Colin wasn't straight at throwing the ball and missed all the goals by miles.

The rest of the drills were the same thing but with a goal keeper and she split them into two teams so team 1 was: Ginny, me and Dean. Team 2 was: Katie, Alicia and Colin. Team 1 won and we all gathered back in the changing room.

"Ok so if you all come down here tomorrow after Dinner I will tell you all your position or if your not on the team. I will also be saying who the Vice Captain is. That was introduced this year and The Head of Houses agreed it was up to the Captain's to decide but they have to be on the team. You can all go now but Addy can you tell Harry he is still seeker because no one tried out for that spot."

As Ginny, Ron and Addy were all walking back to the Common Room they saw Harry. "Hi Harry. Angelina said your still seeker because no one tried out for it."

*
The Next day Addy sat down in breakfast and everyone was staring at George or talking about Addy. She realised some one had told about George kissing her. Addy got back up and walked over to him. "George can I talk to you for a second."

"Sure." Fred said forgetting she could tell them apart.

"Fuck of Fred. I ment the actual George." Addy said, clearly pissed.

George got up and they stood in the Courtyard. "How did everyone find out?" Addy asked trying to stay calm.

"I dont know. I didn't tell anyone. I thought you did."

"No. I didn't."

Addy remembered from the night he kissed her as she was walking out she had seen someone with brown hair run from the room. Addy stormed back into the Great Hall.

She walked to were Alicia sat and said, "Hey stalker can I talk to you."

Alicia followed Addy to were George and herself were. George had come back in when Addy did but didn't come back out.

Addy slapped Alicia round the face and said, "Quit spreading rumours about me you stupid ass bitch!" Alicia's cheek was red from were Addy hit her. Addy walked back into the hall grabbed her bag and left.

Through all my lessons Addy stared out the window. She was nervous that she wouldn't be accepted back onto the team.

*
After dinner Ron, Ginny and Addy ran down to the changing rooms together. Addy hadn't realized till now that Hagrid wasn't at Hogwarts.

When they were all down here Angelina said, "Right come here. Since no one tried for seeker Harry is still seeker. If Harry can't play Ginny you will be seeker. Beaters are Fred and George. If you two can't play Andrew Kirke and Jack Sloper will take beater. Keeper is Ron Weasley. If you can't play it will be Kenneth Towler. And Chasers are me, Addy and Katie. Alicia you will play if one of us can't. And the Vice Captain is Katie. You can go now but Katie come get your badge."

Alicia looked pissed because she wasn't on the team. Addy sent a smug look towards Alicia and Alicia just flicked her hair at Addy and walked out.

-------------

Sorry this is a short chapter It is late and and really it's just who is on the team so not that big of a deal but yeah. Hope you like this story so far.