×10×

"I've never met such a presumptuous person!" Georgie complained while she was brushing Erica's hair.

Her delivering Erica's dinner and spending time with her in the evenings had started to become a routine. She always insisted on helping Erica with the basic tasks and would never let Erica have the chance to decline.

"Argh! I should have given him more than just one slap." She continued to complain. Erica was smiling I amusement as she listened to Georgie ramble on.

Georgie had filled her in on the events of the day when Erica had shown concern towards her sour mood. Of course Georgie did not shy away from exaggerating the events and using grand expressions to show her frustration on the matter. This made her a wonderful storyteller making Erica eagerly listen to her every word all the while trying to keep a straight face while she inwardly laughed at her friend's sorrows.

According to Georgie it all started at the festival. Apparently, her gorgeous curvy body was unintentionally seducing all the men around her, one particular male decided to make his move and approach her. He used enough sweet words to just about charm her undergarments off. She further couldn't help herself when she saw his handsome face and let him drown her in a kiss.

Unfortunately, they had to part ways with the promise of meeting once again someday. A day she thought would be long from now or rather non-existent. Georgie solely believed that fortune was not on her side when she was tasked to serve two unknown guests who were obviously of much higher social standing compared to her own and one of them happened to be the stranger she had locked lips with.

She needed to escape so she acted within the spur of the moment and dashed away in a graceful manner thinking he would not follow. Much to her dismay the man caught up, he does not look like the fast type, but he definitely was.

Like some cheesy romance novel, he swept her off her feet and into his arms. He started speaking some beautiful words once again having her fall under his charm and when he lent in for a kiss, she passionately responded to. She was pulled back to reality when she felt his hands start exploring. A perverted man! So of course she slapped him and made her escape.

The truth to the events that took place were very much different to those told by Georgie. Georgie's body did not seduce any man, for none were actually watching her as they were much to immersed in the festival.

Georgie was actually the one to approach Louis when she saw him standing alone in the attempt to snag him as a dance partner. When she heard his smooth voice with well-spoken words she was immediately charmed and began awkwardly flirting with the man. Louis's mask had taken that moment to come undone giving her a clear view of his handsome face. Georgie took that moment to initiate a kiss.

Louis who was originally taken back by the strange woman found himself really enjoying her straight forward blunt yet awkward personality. She was like a breath of fresh air, so he gladly responded to the kiss. Sparks were flying between the two, something that Georgie would never admit.

They did say to each other they would make an effort to meet again but no arrangements were made, the two love-struck idiots did not even get each other's names when they parted ways. Fortunately, it was if they were destined to meet once again at the Alvore estate.

When Georgie dashed away, it certainly by no means a graceful action. She had her arms in the air waving them around like a mad woman. She was not even moving as fast as she believed she was. Louis caught up to her in no time and before he could stop her, Georgie took that moment to trip over her own feet which nearly resulted in her plummeting to the ground. Of course her dashing potential suitor saved her, catching her in his arms in a manner that most girls dreamed of.

When Louis tried to voice his concerns asking if she was alright, before he could even finish his sentence Georgie had locked her lips with him. Louis could not find it within himself to break away from her sweet lips. This kiss was extremely passionate, and Georgie had lifted her arms up to bury her fingers in his soft hair.

Unfortunately, the move required her to shift her form slightly causing the Louis's balance to be thrown off as he was still holding her. In order to steady himself, he just happened to move his hand to find a more secure grip and unfortunately for him, he just happened to grab onto her bottom.

It was if a spell had been broken on Georgie. She broke the kiss and pushed herself out of his arms. The next movement was so fast that Louis had no chance to dodge it as Georgie swung her arm successfully slapping him across the cheek. She then called him a pervert not giving him a chance to explain himself and stomped off.

Before she was out of sight Louis shouted for her to meet him at the bridge near the main market district the next day. Georgie pretended not to hear this. Louis then added that he would wait for her every day at noon until she would come.

Before Georgie could turn around and throw in some comment. The Count's second son Walter arrived on the scene. Georgie quickly scurried away as not to be scolded.

Unfortunately, Georgie missed seeing the hilarious sight of Louis being dragged away by his ear by a grumbling Walter.

Georgie purposefully left out the part of Louis requesting to meet her again when she told her version of the story to Erica believing that if she were to say it, she would feel obligated to go.

She wanted that pervert to be taught a lesson. She did not want to see him again. She also believed that he would not actually wait for her.

A part of Georgie actually wanted to see him again and she found this troublesome, so she tried her hardest not to think about it, but it was easier said than done.