Chapter 29: Old Friend

I was a little bit lost as to what it was that he had just said to me in the very first place, as I was quite a bit scared as to what it was that he had said to me in the very first place any ways. He had said that he wanted me to go and see a wild Eagle?! Did he have one in his den right now? It kind of scared me to even think on any of that, as I had been told stories, of what big birds such as Hawks and Owls, as well as, Eagles, in this case, as to what it was that they did to kits, and it some cases, cats.
I moved back, as I was quite a bit scared as to what it was that he had just said to me, as I was starting to get a bit worried that this might in fact be a bit of a trap that I had walked in to, as I felt like I could feel all of the cats that had been in the cave before all of this, staring at me even harder now, as if they were licking their lips, as if they could not wait to take me down. It was quite some scary thoughts to even think on right now, if I was not going to lie to my self.
I felt a bit sick, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts all at the exact same time too, as I felt like I should not be all too worried about any of it at all, nor should I come to any sort of stupid assumptions as to what it was that it could be in the first place, as to what it was that he had meant by a wild eagle. I still was a little bit freaked out, which was some thing that I really could not help all too much, but I felt like I would be fine how ever, as I let out quite a soft sigh, and I then nodded to my self at the same time too, to try to get my hope, and my strength up.
Why would some random cat, a long ways away from me never the less come to see a simple cat such as me in my dreams, to tell me that I needed to go to their home, unless it was for a good intent, as based off of what it was that Oister had said before, it was clear that there was plenty of cats that were well aware as to the existence of this place that I was at right now. At the same time too, I also had a bunch of shivers go down my spine, as to the fact that I knew that she had also said some thing else as well, as to the fact that she had said that there were not all too many cats that went this way, as they knew not to.
Was there a good reason as to why they knew not to come up here? I felt a bit sick if I was not going to lie to my self, as I felt like I should just shake out all of those thoughts from my head, all at the exact same time as well, as I then let out a bit of a soft sigh, and I then began to try to get my focus off of all of those thoughts, all at the same time too, as I then got my focus back on what it was that was even going on right now in the first place, as I remembered that the cat that I had been seeing in my dreams, was right in front of my face right at this very moment in time.
A part of me was a little bit excited by it too, but also at the same time as well, a part of me was a bit scared of it, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that I should do right now, as I felt a bit sick. I dipped my head a bit low to the ground, as I did my best to try to shake out all of the dark thoughts that I was thinking right now, not as to what it was that I might do to them at all, but more as to the fact as to what it was that they might do to me, as I felt like I was about to throw up all over the place right at this very moment in time none the less.
I did not do such a thing how ever, as I got my focus back on to what it was that was going on right now, as I felt like that was a lot more important, as I then nodded to my self, and I then cracked a bit of a smile, as if I was trying to pretend that I was not afraid at all, as to what it was that was going on right now too, which was not the case at all, as I was quite a bit freaked out, as it would not even take a smart cat to figure that out, as I could tell that both of the cats could see the look that I had in my eyes right now, but neither of them said a word about it at all.
I was glad for it, as I really did not want them to try to tell me that they were not going to do some thing to me, as I felt like it should be a given, and it would only make it suspicious if they did in fact say some thing about it. I let out quite a bit of a soft sigh, as I then got my eyes back on Stoneteller, all at the same time as well, as I saw that he had his eyes locked on with me right now, which did in fact make me feel a lot better as to all that was going on right at this very moment in time, as I then nodded to him at the same time too, to let him know that I was finally ready to speak to him.
Stoneteller looked at me dead in my eyes for a little while longer, as he then all of the sudden nodded right back over to me, which did in fact make me feel a little bit better, surprisingly enough none the less, as I then breathed in heavily, trying to think on what it was that I should even say to him, as I felt like I should have thought on it before I had nodded to him, as I knew that he was expecting me to speak to him at any moment now. I then got my focus on all of that, all at once, as I then began to start to speak to him at the exact same time as well, never the less, as I could tell that he luckily was in fact listening as to each and every word that I was saying to him at the exact same time too.
"Wild Eagle?! Have you killed an eagle and laid it's fur out as bedding?" I said to him, as I felt like that was the only way that it would make sense as to the fact as to what it was that he had just said to me, and the fact that he had said that there was a wild eagle in his den, which I was not going to lie to my self, it scared me half to death, just at even the thought that I was going to go in to a den, with an eagle, alive or not, it still kind of scared me.
I looked at Stoneteller for just a few moments, as I saw that he had quite a blank look on his face right now, which scared me even more, as to the fact that it did not seem like he could tell that I was afraid of big birds. I was kind of a bit afraid of any bird if I was not going to lie to my self, but I felt like I would much rather go after a simple and small bird, rather than go after a rabbit at the very least how ever.
I shook off all of those thoughts all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden shook my head. I saw that Hawk was rolling her eyes at me, from the corner of my eye, which confused me just a bit, as it seemed like the she cat thought that I was stupid. I was not an idiot by any means, though I felt like I was at times, I knew that I just seemed to be a bit dumb as to what it was that I was thinking, and it kind of felt like this might be another one of those situations as to what it was that I had been thinking, had in fact been really stupid.
I dipped my head a bit low to the ground all at once, as I then began to hear Stoneteller laugh at me, which felt like I now had all of the eyes in the cave right now on me, not just due to the fact that there was a cat that none of them had ever seen before, in their home, but also the fact that their leader was out right now, and be was rarely out, and he was laughing at me for some odd reason or another, as I gulped at the exact same time too, as I felt like I just could not handle all of the stress.
I began to look all around me all at the exact same time too, as if I was looking for a place that I might perhaps be able to run and hide in right now, but sadly that was not the case at all how ever, as I was stuck in the back of this cave, and I did not want to make it seem suspicious to any cat, if I just all of the sudden began to sprint out of the cave, as a bunch of cats might stop me, and attack me, thinking that I could be leaving their territory to go back and tell me own group of cats all about all that was going on.
It was not the case at all how ever, as I felt like I should just calm my self down right now, as it really did not seem like there was all that much that I should be worried about right now, if I was going to be completely honest with my self right at this very moment in time, as I felt sick, and scared, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that I should do. I had made a bit of a stupid, and bad first impression on these cats, as it was quite a bit clear to me at the exact same time too, as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground, and I then sighed.
Just as I did such a thing how ever, that was when I finally then began to hear Stoneteller start to speak up to me once again, as I was a little bit lost as to what it was that he was even saying to me in the very first place any ways, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh, and I then shivered, as I then lifted my head up all at the same time too, just as soon as it had felt like I had dipped my head low to the ground, as I then saw that Stoneteller, luckily enough for me none the less, had a bit more of a serious look on his face all of the sudden, as I then saw him nod to me.
I was still a little bit lost, as well as the fact that I was a little bit scared by all of this, and all that was going on right now none the less, as I was not used to being around this many people in the very first place any ways. I let out a bit of a soft sigh how ever, as I did my best to just at least try to stay as strong as I could, as I then all of the sudden, nodded right back over to him, to let him know that I was in fact paying attention as to what it was that he had to say to me any ways. Once he had seen me do such a thing never the less, he then began to speak to me all of the sudden, as I then blinked my eyes just a few times, and I then began to listen as to what it was that he had to say at the exact same time too.
"No... Eagle is just a cat that I have in my cave... I am training him to be the next leader, after I die, which I am not stupid... I know that I am old, it is going to be soon from now..." He said to me, with a bit of a blank look on his face once again, as it seemed like he had no sort of emotion on what it was that he had just said to me in the first place, as if he had no sort of fear as to him dying, which did in fact surprise me quite a bit, as I knew that most cats that I knew had quite a bit of a fear of dying, as most cats did not know as to what it was that they were even going to go after they died. I was not even all too sure as to what it was that was going to happen to me when I passed away if I was going to be honest with my self, as those kind of thoughts scared me to even think about never the less. I shivered, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts at the same time too, as I then shook my head, as I could hear that Hawk was clearly laughing right at this very moment in time, as if I was stupid, and that I should have known that Eagle was the name of a cat, and not the name of a bird, which I was fairly certain flew around a lot on top of a hill such as the one that they lived on. I got my focus off of her how ever, all at the exact same time too, as I knew that my focus needed to be on Stoneteller right now, as I then began to hear him start to speak up to me once again, as I lifted my head up, and I turned my head over to him all of the sudden, as I then began to listen in on what it was that he had to say in the very first place any ways, once again. "Just follow me Kettle... I will take you over to him... He is with me in side of my cave... As for you Hawk, I thank you for bringing him to me... You may go back to what it was that you were doing before..."
He said all of that to me at first, but he then switched as to who it was that he was talking to at the last moment, as I then saw him turn his head over to Hawk, at the same time as well, to make sure that she had heard as to just what it was that he had just said to her in the first place, as it was clear that he was trying to tell her to go away, and to let her know, as nicely as he could, that he did not need her any more, and he was safe as it was right now, which did in fact make me feel a little bit better, if I was not going to lie to my self as well.
I breathed in just a little bit, as I was really starting to feel like I could in fact trust this old tom cat, which I was not all too sure as to why I had thought that I would not be able to before all of this, as he was an old cat for one thing, as I knew that he was wise. He was even older than Night had been, and that was saying some thing. It was clear that he knew that he was running out of time as well, as it made since as to why he was bringing in some one to fill in for his role when ever he was going to pass along.
I did not know the old cat all too well at all, but it did make me dip my head a bit low to the ground, as to the fact that the old tom cat knew that he was going to die soon from now. I let out a bit of a soft sigh all at the exact same time too, as I then all of the sudden saw Hawk begin to walk away, staring me down for a bit of the way over to where ever it was that she was going right at this very moment in time, which I was not all too sure as to what it was that she was doing, but at the exact same time too, I felt like it should not matter all that much to me either.
I shook off all of those thoughts all of the sudden, as I then turned my head over to Stoneteller after just a few more moments, as I saw him rolling his eyes from the corner of his eye, over to Hawk, as he then got his eyes on me, as soon as he had seen me turn my head over to him at the exact same time as well. I blinked my eyes just a few times, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now, if I was going to be completely honest with my self never the less.
I felt like it should be obvious though, as I then saw Stoneteller then nod to me at the exact same time too, as if he was trying to tell me some thing, that was a bit obvious at the same time as well. I just was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on with me right now, if I was going to be completely honest with my self, as it seemed like I was in a different world right now, and none of this was real to me. Perhaps I was just stuck in a very long dream, as I knew that dreams were quite a bit confusing to me.
I shook off all of those thoughts all at once how ever, as I felt like, this was far too real for this to seem like a dream, and any dreams would not last all that long either. I was just simply tired, and I was worn out. I wish that I could tell Stoneteller that I just wanted to lay down and get some sleep, which I felt like he would under stand, just based off of the way that my fur looked right now, and also the fact that I looked to be worn out, as he knew that I had gone on quite a bit of a long, and difficult journey to get to this place that I had finally reached, on the sun trail.
I sighed, as I then shook off all of those thoughts at the exact same time too, as I then saw that Stoneteller had all of the sudden disappeared from my view, as I began to look around as to where it was that he had gone off to. I looked all around the cave, to see as to just what it was that was going on right now, as I saw that luckily, none of the cats were staring at me any more. Well of course... Besides 2 cats, which happened to be Oister, and Hawk in this case, as they were the ones that had brought me in, any ways.
I looked away from them, as I felt like I could not lock eyes with them at all right at this very moment in time, as I then turned my head back around, as to where it was that I had seen Stoneteller at not all too long ago. I blinked my eyes just a few times, at the exact same time too, as it then hit me, as to what it was that was going on in the very first place any ways, and also as to where it was that he had gone off to never the less, as I saw the small tunnel that both Hawk and him had came out of, not all too long ago from now, as it hit me as to that was where his den was, and that was where he had gone off to.
I was still a little bit lost for a little while longer, but I then nodded to my self, as I did my best to wake my self up all of the sudden, as I stared at the tunnel for a little while longer, until in the end, I eventually decided that I was going to go in to that tunnel, that was quite a bit dark at the same time as well, as it freaked me out, as to just what might be further down this tunnel at the same time too, though I was a fair bit certain none the less, that it really should not be some thing that I should be all too afraid of right at this very moment in time.
I shook off all of those thoughts, as I continued to go down the tunnel, as it was quite a bit dark, and a bit scary if I was not going to lie, as I felt like I should just close my eyes, as it did not matter at all any ways, as I was fairly certain that there was nothing for me to see at all right now. It turned out, that I was dead wrong as to what it was that I might have thought a few moments ago at the same time too how ever, as I then saw the most beautiful thing around me at the same time as well, as it made my eyes light up, and it made my eyes glow wide at the same time too, as it was the most amazing, and most beautiful thing that I had ever seen.
There were stars, and there were flickers of light all over the place, as at first it had scared me just a bit, but it did not take me all too long to realize that this was not some thing that I should be afraid of right now, as I then stared off in to the crazy world that was all around me right now. I was in a room right now, quite a big room none the less, though it was not quite as big as the cave that I had seen, and I had been in out side of the tunnel, it for certain was a lot better of a thing to look at how ever.
I continued to stared at it for just a bit of some time, as I turned my head all over the place, seeing all of the pretty lights that were all over the place, as I could not help but to crack a bit of a smile on my face as well. That smile did not seem to last all too long how ever, as I then heard a voice start to speak to me from not all too far away from me, which was not the voice of Stoneteller at all, which scared me quite a bit too, as I had thought that I was going to be going over to Stoneteller's den right at this very moment in time never the less as well.
It seemed to not be the case at all, as I turned my head over to where I heard the strong and steady voice coming from, as it seemed to be the voice of a big strong cat. That was not the case at all how ever, as to my surprise, the cat that I saw right in front of my right at this very moment in time, was even younger than Ginger had been, as the kit looked to be about the same age that Owl had been, when I had left him at the barn not all too long ago, which I still had a bit of a guilty conscience of that, knowing that I had left my little brother alone there.
I sighed, as I felt like I should not be all too worried about that at all how ever, though I could not help but to be a bit worried for Stoneteller, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that he was thinking, on the fact that he had said that this cat, who was more like a kit, was going to be the next successor of his clan. I almost wanted to laugh at the same time too, but I did my best to hold my self in how ever, as I could see that the young tom kit was staring me down right now.
It was a bit hard for me to do the same back to the kit how ever, as I then all of the sudden dipped my head a bit low to the ground at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to why I was so easy to give a kit as young as this one an easy win such as that. Maybe it was due to the fact that I had come to a bit of an assumption that the kit was not fit to be a leader, simply due to the fact that the cat was still a kit. I could not help but to feel a little bit bad for it, as I shook my head, doing my best to shake all of those thoughts from my head at the same time too, as I then looked over to the kit, as I saw him nod to me, at the same time too, as I then remembered that he was speaking to me right at this very moment in time.
I was quite a bit surprised, as well as the fact that I was still shocked by the fact that a kit as young as this one was going to be the next leader of their group, or what ever you wanted to call it, but at the same time too, I felt like I should not be one the judge at all how ever, as I knew that I did not know any of these cats at all. I did not even know Stoneteller all that well either, as he always said the exact same thing in every dream that I had with him in it, which did in fact annoy me quite a bit at the same time too.
I shook my head, as I shook away all of those thoughts from my head at the same time as well, as I got my focus on the young kit, as I then began to listen as to what it was that the young kit had to say to me in the very first place any ways, as I stared at the young kit with quite a blank look on my own face, as I then nodded to him, to let him know that it was safe for him to speak now. The tom kit stared at me for just a little while longer, but in the end he did in fact start to speak to me, as of course, I did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"It is good to finally meet you Kettle... Stoneteller has told me a lot about you... And it seems like you are stronger than I even thought you were... You can see the lights to, huh?" He said to me, as he nodded to all of the lights that were in the room, all around us at this very moment in time, which I still could not lie to my self, was one of the best things that I had ever seen in my life, as I could not help but to crack a little bit of a smile on my face, as I then began to look all around the big room that we were in at this very moment in time together as well.
I looked around for just a little while longer, until I saw that from the corner of my eye, Eagle, that cat that I had to make a bit of an assumption as to what was who it was that was with me right now, was now staring straight at me. I blinked my eyes just a few times, as I then all of the sudden turned my head over to him all of the way. I tilted my head at the exact same time too, as I was a little bit lost as to what it was that was going on in the very first place any ways, until I then began to realize that he was waiting to get a response from out of me, as to what it was that he had said to me not all too long before now.
I blinked my eyes just a few times, as it then hit me as to what it was that he had meant by it, as I then all of the sudden nodded to the young kit, as the smile once again popped up on my face, as I could still see all of the lights all around me right now, even though I had my eyes on Eagle right now. Eagle cracked a bit of a smile him self, as it seemed to radiate just a bit, as to the fact that the both of us had big smiles on our faces right now, as to what it was that the both of us were looking at, at this very moment in time.
I was a little bit lost, as I was not all too sure as to just what it was that was going on right now if I was going to be honest with my self. I felt a bit of a special connection, that was on a new level, compared to the special connection that I had felt when I had been with Owl and my father Frank, and even then, I had felt like I had quite a bit of a special connection with the both of them none the less, not just due to the fact that I had known that we all had been kin.
I shivered a little bit, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that I should say to the small cat that was beside me right at this very moment in time. The cat was a bit younger than Owl, but it seemed like the cat was a lot more wise than Owl had been, as it seemed like the young kit had already lived in past lives. Maybe he had, for all that I knew, as of late, I had seen, and I had heard a lot of things that I had never expected to ever be real.
Owl was a wise cat too, so that was saying a lot never the less, as the kit that I saw in front of me looked to be a kit that not only had been through a lot of pain, and a lot of trials in its young life, but it also looked to be a kit that still some how managed to look to be a happy cat, even after all of that. I tried my best to be a happy cat as well, but a lot of times, that was often too much to ask for me, after all that I had already been through in my life.
I knew that cats had been through a lot worse than I had, but it felt like, when ever I lost some thing, it hurt me a lot more than it hurt other cats. I let out a bit of a soft sigh at the exact same time too, as I then did shake my head a bit to my self at the exact same time as well, as I did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts from my head at the same time too, as I then got my focus on every thing else that was going on around me at this very moment in time none the less.
It then hit me at the exact same time too, as to just what it was that was going on right now, as I had finally met the cat that I had been shown in all of my dreams, meaning all of this all had to be real. Surely none of this was bad, and none of this was evil right? It did not seem to be so far, but at the exact same time too, I felt like I could never be all too sure, based off of some of the stories that I had been told by other cats, as to what they had to go through not all too long ago.
I breathed in just a bit, as I got my eyes on the kit, that went by the name of Eagle clearly, as it was clear that was what it was that Stoneteller had meant by what it was that he had said to me not all too long ago at the exact same time too, as I blinked my eyes, as I was not all too sure as to how it was that I could have been so stupid, to think that Stoneteller might have caught an actual wild eagle, and some how put it in his den, and in his nest, waiting for the day that I was to meet it.
I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, as I then did my best to keep my eyes on the kit that went by the name of Eagle in fact, that was right directly in front of me at this very moment in time, as I then all of the sudden nodded to the kit, to let him know that I was finally awake now, and that I was also ready to speak back to him at the exact same time too. The young kit looked me dead in my own eyes for just a little bit longer, which kind of brought shivers down my spine, as I did my best to keep my self calm, as it was clear to me that this kit was not only wiser than me, but he was also stronger than me as well.
I kept my eyes on him how ever, as I did my best to not keep my focus on all of those thoughts at the exact same time too, as the kit finally did in fact nod right back over to me, to let me know that he had seen what it was that I had just done, and he was ready to go ahead and listen as to what it was that I had to say to him in the very first place any ways. That made me feel a whole lot better if I was not going to lie to my self, as I then did in fact finally begin to start to speak up to the young kit, remembering as to what it was that he had said to me not all too long ago.
"Y-Y-Yes... I see the lights..." I said to the kit at first, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that he had meant by it in the very first place any ways, as I got my eyes on the kit for quite a bit of some time, until I felt like I could not handle the gaze that he had in his eyes, so I then all of the sudden dipped my head a bit low to the ground, staring down at that at the exact same time too. It was clear to me, that it was not normal for a cat to be able to see all of the lights that were moving around the room, and flickering all over the place, so I felt like it must mean that there was some thing special about me. What was so special about me though? I felt like, a lot of the times, I was just a normal cat that had nothing at all that was any sort of special about me. I sighed, as I then did my best to try to shake off all of those thoughts at the exact same time too, as I knew that I was in fact a lot stronger than most cats, as Eagle had just said to me. There was also some thing that I had been told that also did in fact remind me that I was a special cat, as Ben had told me all about it, as to the fact that I could see cats in my dreams, whilst most other cats could not do such a thing. I gulped just a bit to my self, as I did my best to try to stay strong at the exact same time too, to prove that I was a strong, and I was a special cat, as I got my eyes back on Eagle, and I then nodded to him once again. This time I did not wait for a nod back how ever, as I just then began to continue to speak up to him once again.
"It's not a normal thing for cats to be able to see the lights?"
I looked at the kit that was in front of me right at this very moment in time, as I did my best to stay strong for the kit at the exact same time too, to prove that I was as strong as a cat as he thought that I was, as I was a cat, like it or not, that did in fact care quite a bit as to my own self worth, and what it was that other cats thought about me never the less. I felt a bit bad for it a lot of the time, as I knew that I should not be that way, and I knew that I should not care all too much as to what it was that other cats thought about me, such as Ben had used to tell me not all too long ago.
I moved my paws around a little bit, as I was in fact quite a bit uncomfortable with the current situation that I was in at this very moment in time, as I kept my focus on what it was that I was even doing right now, trying my best to not get lost back in my head, and back on all of the other stupid and useless thoughts that had been going on in my head not all too long ago. I did my best to crack a bit of a smile on my face at the exact same time too, even if the smile was not really much of a real smile that I had.
I knew that I did not want to go back to my old two leg nest, as I knew that I was a lot more of a happy cat out here, than I had ever been in there, but for some reason I did in fact want to go back there. Maybe that was due to the fact that I knew that I had been a lot safer in there, and I was a lot more innocent to the real world when I had lived in that place at the exact same time too, never the less.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self at the exact same time too, as I did my best to get my focus off of all of those thoughts at the same time as well, as I kept my eyes on Eagle once again, and I made sure that I kept my eyes on him this time, so that I did not let my head and my thoughts get lead astray, as for some odd reason or another, I still had a bit of that same smile on my face at the exact same time as well, that really did not feel like a real smile at all to me either.
It seemed to be a real smile to Eagle how ever, as he smiled right back at me at the exact same time too. Perhaps he had known that it was not a real smile, as the moment that I had seen him smile back at me, it then had in fact turned my smile in to a real smile, as the young kit then nodded to me at the exact same time too, to let me know that he was about to speak to me once again. I blinked my eyes at him a few times, but in the end, I did in fact nod right back over to him, to let him know that I was listening as to what it was that he had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
I could tell it did in fact make Eagle feel quite a bit better, as Eagle stared at me for just a few more seconds, keeping the real smile that he had on his face at the exact same time as well, as he then finally did in fact start to speak back to me, and I did in fact listen as to what it was that he had to say to me at the exact same time as well, each and every word of it none the less, as I too kept my smile on my face all the while with all that was going on with me.
"No... It is not a normal thing for any other cat to see the lights... So it means that you are meant for some thing far greater in the future..." He said to me, as I kept quite a bit of a blank look on my face at the exact same time too, as to what it was that he had just said to me in the very first place any ways, as I was quite a bit lost by it. I never really wanted all of this if I was going to be honest with my self, as I still had the thoughts on my mind, as they were not the thoughts that I liked to have on my mind never the less, as they were the thoughts of the old two leg nest. If I had just decided to stay there, than I would have never had to go through all of this that I had to go through. I knew that I had needed to go through this how ever, as much as I did not want to, as I knew that it would in fact make me a strong cat, such as the cat that Eagle thought that I was. I cracked that smile back on my face at the exact same time too, as I was at least glad that one cat did in fact have faith in me at the same time too, as I looked back at the kit, as I then began to heard him continue to speak to me, and I listened as to what it was that he had to say to me once again. "Now... I have got to meet you, I think that it is best for you to come with me and Stoneteller, and meet the rest of the tribe... I am sure that they are a bit worried as to why it is that there is a cat that came up here... It is not all that often that they get guests..."
I blinked a few times, as I then nodded to him at the exact same time too, as I then saw a cat move from the corner of my eyes, as I turned my head over to where I had seen the movement go on, from not all too far away, as I was a little bit freaked out at the same time too, as well as the fact that I was quite a bit over the top too, as I looked at the cat that had moved around from not all too far away from me, as I saw that it was simply just Stoneteller, just as Eagle had said his name not all too long ago.
I was still a bit worried about this 'tribe' as they liked to call themselves, as I was still not all too sure about all of this, as well as all that was going on right at this very moment in time any ways. I still was a bit worried as to why it was that they never got guests at the same time too, as I had been tempted to ask why that was the case, but I was a bit too scared to even hear the answer to that question as well, as I dipped my head a little bit low to the ground.
Perhaps it was just as simple as such as I had been told by Frank, as to why no cats wanted to come and explore their home, as it was due to the fact that there was a bunch of animals that I knew scared the life out of all of them, as they had scared me when I had seen them with my own eyes, as I really had been tempted to not go in to the place that I had seen in my dream, just due to that fact. I had how ever, chose to do as such a thing, as it had brought me all the way to here, which of course was another place that I had seen in my dreams as well.
Was there some scary animals up here that I did not know about just yet, as to why that was the reason that cats did not want to explore up here? I was quite a bit scared to ask that kind of question if I was not going to lie to my self, but at the exact same time too, I kind of felt like there was a simple and an obvious answer to all that was even going on in the very first place any ways, as the reason why they did not get all too many guests, was due to the fact that it was a long journey up to the top of this hill, and it was also a lot more cold than it was at the bottom.
I sighed just a bit to my self, as I did my best to regain all of my thoughts, and I did my best to try to stay strong all at the exact same time too, as I then looked over to Stoneteller once again, seeing that he had nodded to me from the corner of my eyes, and also the fact that Eagle was no longer looking at me at all any more, as I saw that he was instead looking at Stoneteller as well, as he too had seen him nod. I blinked my eyes a few times, as I was still a little bit lost by all of this.
I did in fact nod right back over to him in the end how ever, as I realized that he was in fact about to speak to me, and that I needed to have my focus, and my attention as to what it was that the old cat was about to say to me in the very first place any ways, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as Stoneteller did in fact finally begin to speak to me at the exact same time too, as I then began to listen as to what it was that he even had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"Follow us... We want you go on and meet our family... You will fit in just nice with the tribe, as soon as you get to meet all of them... They are just a little bit scared right now..." He said to me, as I blinked my eyes at the exact same time as well, as to what it was that he had even just said to me in the very first place any ways, as I was quite a bit shocked by it. I was also, at the exact same time too, feeling a lot better as to what it was that he had just said to me in the first place too, as to the fact that he had said that they too were a bit scared of me.
If they were not scared of me, and were just thinking of me as prey, for some reason, which I was not all too sure as to why it was that I was even thinking those kind of thoughts in the very first place any ways, as I knew that it was not a good habit to get my self in to either, as to the fact that I was worried that a cat might want to eat me for some odd reason or another. I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts in the very first place any ways.
I instead got my focus on all of the thoughts that I should be on right now, which were of course the thoughts of the fact that I was about to go and meet all of the cats that I had been told that I was going to meet in the very first place any ways. I then nodded to Stoneteller at the exact same time too, to let him know, that I had in fact head as to what it was that he had just said to me, and also the fact that I agreed with him, and that I was going to follow him back in to the cave, which was the place that I had to assume we were going.
Well... That was the bigger cave of course, as we were in a bit of a smaller cave right now, as I could still see a lot of the lights moving all around me right now, but I was kind of used to it at this point, so it really did not bother me nearly as much any more, as I got my eyes on Stoneteller and Eagle, as I then began to go over to the tunnel that was ahead of us, that had taken me to this place in the very first place any ways, where I had come to meet Eagle, who was a very strong, and also a very smart and wise cat as well.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I saw them head down in to the tunnel that I had been in not all too long ago, as I quickly went over to them, to catch up to the both of them, as they had already got a fair bit ahead of me at the exact same time as well, and I knew that I had to be following them, as I really did not want to be alone in that spooky little cave that I had just been in, at the exact same time as well, as I then began to head down the tunnel that I had gone down not all too long ago as well, when I had gone to go and meet the kit that went by the name as the Wild Eagle.
I kept on going down the tunnel, as I could hear their paw steps not all too far ahead of me, letting me know that they were still with me, and that I was going down the right way with the both of them, as I was not all too sure as to what other way that I could even be going down in the very first place any ways, as I rolled my eyes a bit to my self, thankful that no one had seen that, due to the fact that it was so dark in the tunnel that I was in, in the very first place any ways, as I breathed in just a bit to my self, now seeing a bit of some light not all too far ahead of me, as I then saw the bodies of both Eagle and Stoneteller not all too far ahead of me now.
I felt a lot better seeing the faces of the both of them, as I saw them stop at the end of the tunnel, and they then turned their heads over to me, to make sure that I was still following them, which of course I was doing as such a thing, as I then nodded to the both of them, once I saw that we were at the end of the tunnel, and I could see a bit of some light from the main cave, that was the big cave of course, where all of the other cats were staying in at this very moment in time, at the exact same time as well, as I then felt a lot better about all of this now, as I saw Eagle and Stoneteller nod to me.
Once I was at the end, I looked ahead of me to see that it was a bit dark out right now, but not dark enough to call it the night time, as it was clear to me that it was now the evening, and also the fact that it was in fact going to be dark not all too long from now at the exact same time too, as I then nodded a bit to my self at the exact same time too, as I knew that all of the cats that were with all of us in the cave at this very moment in time, were not only still scared to see a new cat, but they were also a bit afraid to go to sleep due to the fact that I was a new cat, but not only that, but I was also a big cat.
I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self, as I felt like I had to get over the fact at some point in my life, that there was going to be some cats that were going to be scared of me, just due to the fact that I was such a big cat. I knew that I had to prove to them that I was a good cat, and that I was not going to do any thing to them, not their family at the exact same time too, as I let out a bit of a soft sigh to my self once again, not for the first time in the last little bit of time, as I kept on following both Eagle and Stoneteller as to where it was that they were taking me now.
I saw that there were a lot of faces on us at this very moment in time, that would have had me dip my head a little bit low to the ground, due to the fact that I was always a bit stressed to have so many cats looking at me in the very first place any ways, as I then rolled my eyes a little bit to my self once again, as I knew that I had to keep my self strong, and that I should not have my focus on the fact that there were a bunch of cats looking at me at this very moment in time, and the fact that they might be worried that there was going to be a new cat, a big cat, that might be in fact about to join their tribe.
I knew that I had to prove to them that I was in fact a good cat, as I knew that I did not want them to be scared to be any where near me half of the time, as I knew that I would never grow a bond, or a relationship with any of them if I were to let that be the case. I let out a bit of a soft sigh, as I got my focus off of all of those thoughts at the exact same time too, as I noticed that none of the cats had their eyes on me at all right now, as it was clear that they instead had their eyes on Stoneteller and Eagle, as it made me feel a little bit better about my self.
It was clear that it was not normal at all for the both of those cats to leave the cave together. I felt a bit bad for the both of them, as it felt like that they too were under a lot of stress right now at the exact same time as well, as I knew that they were about to have to explain to the tribe as to why there was some random cat here in the very first place any ways. It did not seem to bother the both of them at all how ever, much to my surprise, as it was clear that the both of those cats were a lot stronger, as well as the fact that they were used to this kind of stress.
Perhaps I needed to be more like them, and perhaps they were teaching me a very good lesson that I needed to learn, as I then nodded to my self once again, as I was about to get my focus on them at the exact same time too, until my focus went on to some thing that was altogether completely different from all of that, at this very moment in time, as I was quite a bit shocked by all of it, as I tilted my head just a bit, as I saw what it was that had got my eyes, and my attention on it, from not all too far away from me, as I once again, not for the first time today, saw a familiar face of a cat.
I looked over at the cat that I saw, as I squinted my eyes at the cat at the exact same time too, as I was not all too sure as to what it was that my head was trying to tell me at this very moment in time, and why it was that this cat was so familiar to me in the very first place any ways. The cat had its eyes on me as well right now too, which I was not all too sure if that were due to the fact that I was a stranger to it, or if it were due to the fact that it might be thinking the same thing that I was right now, as to the fact that I might not be a stranger to that cat at all.
I stared the cat down for just a little bit longer, until it all of the sudden hit me as to why the cat was so familiar to me in the very first place any ways, as my jaw dropped all of the sudden, as to what it was that I saw in front of me right now, and the cat that I was staring at, at the exact same time too, as I saw that it just so happened to be, to some sort of miracle, that it was my old friend, Storm, who was of course the friend that had asked me to go out with him in to the wild together.
I was in such a look of shock, due to the fact that not only was he a lot bigger than he had once been, which had a lot to do with the fact that he had only been perhaps a moon or so older than me, but there was also the fact that he was here with me right at this very moment in time. It was clear that he recognized me at the same time too, as I then saw quite a bit of smile on his face, rather than the upset and painful look that he had on his face the day that he had gone out in to the wild with out me, which was still a day that I very much did regret.
Me and Storm then began to rush over to each other, both of us with big smiles on our faces, which I was sure did in fact stir quite a bit of some commotion in the cave right at this very moment in time, as I saw that a lot the cats had now turned their heads over to the both of us, a bit lost as to what it was that was going on at this very moment in time none the less. I saw a lot of cats with their heads tilted at me, as it looked like they might be worried that I was going to attack Storm.
It was just to opposite of all of that how ever, as I was simply only happy to see the face of my long time, long lost friend, as we got up close to each other, and we then rubbed fur with one another, as it was clear that the both of us were happy to see each other after such a long time of not being any where near either one of the both of us. It still did not feel real at all to me, if I was not going to lie to my self, as I had quite a big smile on my face at the exact same time too, as I then began to speak up to my long time friend.
"Storm! It is so good to see you, it has been such a long time... I can't believe this!" I said to him, not giving a care in the world that I was speaking loud enough for all of the other cats that were in this cave right now to hear each and every word that I was saying at this very moment in time. Perhaps that was for the best at the exact same time too, as I felt like it would calm a lot of them down, now that they knew that I was not going to try to attack, nor was I going to try to kill my old friend at all, as I saw a look of relief on many of the cats in the cave.
Storm had a big smile on his face through all of it at the exact same time too, as it was clear that he was no longer hurt, or upset due to the fact that I had not decided to go in join him on the quest to go and live out in the wild with one another. Of course, why would he be? In the end, we had still some how managed to find one another too, as it felt quite a bit surreal to me, as this was the greatest thing to perhaps ever happen to me, and there was for sure nothing to complain about at this very moment in time either, as it all was coming to fruition.
I let out a bit of a smile sigh all at once, as it now felt like life was all feeling a lot better for me now, as it felt like this was all meant to be. All of the pain that I had to endure, it was now worth it now, as this was all that I had ever wanted, and I finally got what it was that I had regretted all my life, as to the fact that I had not gone with my best friend to go live out in the wild, as I had thought that he for sure would have been dead at this point.
Had he too had the same dreams of following the sun trail, such as I had? It would make sense, if we were meant to be together in fact. This was such a long journey to get to this place, and there were so many other places that he could have gone, it was the only thing that made any sort of sense to me. I felt like I should not be all too worried about any of that, nor should I care too much about it either, as I was just lucky to be with him, and I was lucky that all of this had some how happened the way that it had.
I had to be the luckiest cat out here, as I had my eyes on Storm for quite a bit of some time, as I saw quite a few tears drip from his eyes, that made my start to tear up at the exact same time too, as I went in for another hug, as we held on to each other for just a little bit more time, until finally Storm let go of me, and he got his focus back on what it was that was even going on in the very first place any ways, which I was just a bit lost on at the same time too.
I had completely forgot the fact that I was supposed to be following Eagle and Stoneteller, which I really could not help but to go over to Storm, as he was my best friend of course, as I then nodded to my self at the exact same time too, as I saw that Storm had just nodded to me, as it was clear to me that he was about to speak to me, but that was not the reason that I had nodded to him at all, as I still was just a little bit lost if I was going to be completely honest with my self.
I did how ever, just so in fact of course, happen to have my focus on my friend, as I could not help but to have my focus on him right now, and not on any thing else, as I was just so happy to be with him right now, as the both of us had big smiles on our faces, as Storm then all of the sudden did in fact begin to speak to me, which luckily enough for me, I had my attention on him right now, as I then began to listen as to what it was that he had to say to me in the very first place any ways.
"It is so good to see you again, my old friend..."