3.5

It was pouring rain during the Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff. Aurora, who was one of the commentators for the match, could barely see what was going on,

"It's an exciting day for Quidditch folks!" She shouted into the microphone. Normally in class she was quiet and kept her thoughts to herself, but she loved the game and was always excited to watch it. After seeing her enthusiasm last year, McGonagall made her a commentator in hopes that it would make Aurora bust out of her shell. It hadn't in the slightest.

Aurora yearned to be on the team. McGonagall knew she was better than any of the chasers on the team, but the Ministry banned her from participating in anything that could result in a head injury and affect her visions. She hoped to get a hearing and convince them to allow her to play, but until that day she had to settle for being a commentator.

"I hope you all can see what's going on, because I certainly can't." There was a small wave of laughter as she watched the field, "It looks like Potter just barely missed that bludger! Will McManus try to hit him again?" She wiped water off of her face and squinted to see what was going on. A flash of lightning hit the beaters' broomstick, causing him to fall to the ground, "McManus is down, he didn't even get another chance at Potter! That's gotta hurt a guy's ego."

She watched Harry and Hufflepuff's seeker, Cedric Diggory, fly around one of the posts before shooting into the sky, "What's this? Diggory and Potter have spotted the golden snitch! Who will get it first?" They disappeared into the clouds and the audience let out a groan, "Looks like we'll have to see when they come back down, but Spinnet just scored for Gryffindor! That makes the score 60-10, with Flickerman heading towards..." Her words stopped as she looked up at the sky, seeing a flash of lightning uncover a wolf-like cloud. The grim, she thought, mind racing until a teacher tapped on her shoulder.

Snapping back to reality she turned her attention back to the game, "Fred Weasley has hit a bludger towards Preece, and--" The broom snapped in half as the Hufflepuff fell to the ground. The Hufflepuff crowd gasped as another one of their chasers went down, "This rain is really doing a number on the team's today, we already have three people in the infirmary. I sure hope they have enough beds."

Aurora's voice from the commentator box was fading out of Harry's mind as he flew higher and higher, trying to ignore the rain pelting his face. The temperature slowly dropped, frost beginning to form over his broom as he chased the snitch. Looking behind him, he saw one of the creatures from the train. He had to think quickly. He swerved out of the way of the dementor before running into another. There were dozens of them that had just seemingly appeared. Soon enough he was overrun and felt his vision start to fade as one of them got closer and closer. That familiar scream entered his mind again as he went numb and his vision went dark.

From the ground, Aurora looked towards the sky, noticing a figure dropping rapidly, "Is that..." He was falling too fast, "It's Potter!" She yelled into the microphone, standing up from her spot as the crowd screamed.

Dumbledore shot out his hand, yelling out a spell to slow him down before Harry hit the ground. Ron, Hermione, Aurora, and a few teachers rushed out of the crowd boxes and onto the field. Another student took her place, telling the rest of crowd to stay where they were in the audience boxes. They crouched next to Harry's body, tears beginning to run down Hermione's face.

"Everyone move." Madam Hooch pushed through the crowd, "You, help me get him to the infirmary." The teacher pointed at Aurora, who nodded and carefully lifted Harry off the ground with the Professor's help. She threw his arm over her shoulder and they practically dragged him off the field. Magic could've come in handy considering Aurora wasn't very strong, but it was clear that Hooch wanted to be safe rather than sorry and refused to perform any spell on him. The other student taking over for Aurora started the match back up and before anyone knew it the game ended with Hufflepuff catching the snitch. Everyone went back to the castle, changing and warming up before going to check on Harry.