Prologue

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

LASTE NAME: Pendleton

AGE: 15 (When meeting Johanna) & 22(TimeSkip)

Height: 5FT 8IN (Age 15) & 6FT 6IN (Age 20)

Hair Color: Dark unkempt Hair

Eye Color: Light Blue

Power Techniques: Hamon

-ABILITIES-

Zoom Punch: Johanna and (YN) launches their fists forward and strikes their opponents via an elongated arm, stretching their joints to extend their arms and give it greater reach while using the same Hamon to dull the pain.

Hamon Scarlet Overdrive: (YN) and Johanna charges their Hamon with one hand, and their Hamon creates a Hamon of flames, a long to transfer their flames one part to another part of the body.

Turquoise Blue Overdrive: One of the strongest place to use Hamon, (YN) and Johanna can release a high power tempest while underwater with enough force to blast their enemies away.

Overdrive Barrage: (YN) uses his Hamon to increase his jabs fast enough consecutively, releasing multiple overdrives at once.

Metal Silver Overdrive: Johanna uses her Hamon ability to transfer it through metal while saving (YN).

Life Magnetism Overdrive: This is a Hamon ability that Johanna, (YN) and their teacher, Will Anthonio Zeppeli use, they drew all leaves in the immediate area and magnetize them together to form a giant leaf, and use it as a one huge impromptu-hang glider.

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive: (YN) and Johanna use this strong Hamon infused strike with power comparable to the sun itself, and completely obliterate the dead with some rapid rush of Hamon infused punches.

Deep Pass Overdrive: One of the most powerful Hamon techniques, and it was used once by William Zeppeli, right before his death, he transfers all of his life energy to Johanna and (YN) at the same time, obtaining his powers, such as strength, agility, and their Hamon's increasingly dramatically.

-PROLOGUE-

In the year 1868, a huge accident wreck happen near a cliff, as two persons, Dario Brando and his wife (Unknown name), came to check out, the wife check to notices that a woman inside the carriage is found dead...but a baby daughter inside with the woman is alive. Dario didn't care about it, knowing that Dario Brando was a heartless and cruel man that doesn't care of anything...Dario then found a man on the ground, hurt as he yet was stealing his jewelry, and yet, he has found a suitcase, and is de the suitcase was a mask, which Dario didn't care at all, and suddenly, the man on the ground was suddenly alive, and yet hurt...the fine gentleman's name is George Joestar the first, and he thanked Dario for saving him in time, which he thought he did, and George have swear in the Joestar Bloodline family that he will not forget his debt to Dario for saving him and his baby daughter...
.
.
.
And now, years have passed now as we are now in 1882, as George Joestar's beloved daughter, Johanna Joestar, is now 14 years old, and her best dog friend on her side, Danny, Johanna is such a kind, nice, positive and polite young lady, one day, as she was playing with her pet dog Danny, she realizes seeing two bullies teasing a young blonde girl, who happens to be the same age as Johanna, so Johanna rushes over to the grass hill to go and stop the bullies from teasing the young girl, and as she did, and tried her best to stop them, the bullies lay their hands on Johanna as well, teasing her as well....until suddenly...a young brave boy who came down to the rescue and taught the bullies a lesson as they ran away like cowards. Afterwards, the young lad helped the blonde girl first, knowing that the blonde girl is the young Boy's sister...and then...he then walks and helps out Johanna...as he does, the two suddenly locked eyes together, somehow as if their souls were seeing through each other...and yet afterwards, Johanna thanked him for helping her as she told him her name, and so as the young lad...the young brave boy happens to be 15 years old, and his name is (YN) Pendleton and this...is how Johanna and (YN) met together for the first time.....so what happens next? FIND OUT!!!