Chp.1 Johanna Joestar Meets (YN) Pendleton

-AUTHOR POV-

Now before we start off, let me give you guys a little backstory: So, as you may all read the prologue, In the year 1868, a huge accident wreck happen near a cliff, as two persons, Dario Brando and his wife (Unknown name), came to check out, the wife check to notices that a woman inside the carriage is found dead...but a baby daughter inside with the woman is alive. Dario didn't care about it, knowing that Dario Brando was a heartless and cruel man that doesn't care of anything...Dario then found a man on the ground, hurt as he yet was stealing his jewelry, and yet, he has found a suitcase, and is de the suitcase was a mask, which Dario didn't care at all, and suddenly, the man on the ground was suddenly alive, and yet hurt...the fine gentleman's name is George Joestar the first, and he thanked Dario for saving him in time, which he thought he did, and George have swear in the Joestar Bloodline family that he will not forget his debt to Dario for saving him and his baby daughter...
.
.
.
And now, years have passed as we are now in 1882, the young baby daughter of George Joestar the first has now grow up to be a fine teenage lady, her name is Johanna Joestar, she is 14 years old, and she has a pet friend dog on her side, Danny...
.
.
.
Now as for Dario Brando, he was nothing but a drunk, cold hearted, and abusive man and father, and husband of course as he ran over his wife, and yet raising his own 15 year old son, Dio Brando, Dio have always despise his father, and never cared nor liked him for once for what he has done to him and to his mother...and yet, Dio's ego of his personality is similar to his father, heartless, less cared, and ruthless as well...once his father passed away, His father gave him a letter to the Joestar Mansion, steal and take care of George Joestar's wealth care and everything he owns, but Dio will do it, but not for his father of course, he'll do it his way, and ruin the Joestar's bloodline for life...and Dio will make his way to the Joestar Mansion...meanwhile, at Johanna house mansion, while she was outside playing with her pet dog Danny, she then sees the top of the grass hill, two bullies teasing a young yellow hair girl, as she soon makes her way to stop them...meanwhile the bullies continue bulling the young girl...as they were tossing her toy doll over her...the young girls name is Erina...

Erina: Please stop, give it back please!

Bully #1: Haha! Let me guess Erina, your daddy bought this for ya? It's fancy really. Being a quack must've sure he had quite the good money.

Bully #2: Say, what do you say we peal off this fancy looking dress of this doll, and see if they actually made all the real bits under the knee?

Erina couldn't take it no more...all she can do...is cry...

Bully #1: Haha! Look at her friend, she's crying!

Bully #2: Haha! She is!

Bully #1/#2: Erina is a crybaby! Erina is a crybaby! Erina is a crybaby! Erina is a crybaby!

Johanna: That's enough!

Suddenly, the bullies and Erina notice Johanna arriving the scene...

Bully #1: Eh?! Who is she??

Bully #2: Erina's friend maybe?

Johanna: I've never met her, but I will fight for her for a reason!

Johanna rushes down to help Erina as she shoves one of the bullies away as she try landing some punches to the bully, but the bully grabbed her hair hard as he tosses her to the ground...

Bully #1: Haha! Well Well, so much of a pushover, are ya? Hahaha!

Bully #2; HeHeHe! Look at her at the ground! What an embarrassment! Are you gonna cry as well? Hahaha!