Chp.11 Dio Brando Returns

-AUTHOR POV-

After Johanna manages to defeat Jack The Ripper on her own, Baron and SpeedWagon proud of her, (YN) especially of course, and so, the four had to walk over to the village, Windknight's Lot, where rumors were heard that Dio Brando was seen there, lurking in the shadow...
.
.
.
Half an hour goes by, it was sunset as they manage to arrive at the village and walking by a lake...

Johanna: So, this is WindKnight's Lot? Seems pretty calm here.

(YN): However, Dio is lurking around in the shadows here somewhere waiting to strike-

Baron: Pow!

Suddenly, Johanna and (YN) heard Baron strike a punch as they turn around and see him punch SpeedWagon to his gut as he collapses to the floor...

Johanna: Hey, what happen??

(YN): The hell you did to SpeedWagon???

Baron: Oh...well, SpeedWagon has been begging me to to give him the power you two hold. I meant to create and give him just a little bit of Hamon, like I did on the first day with you two. Seems like I went to hard I guess. Did I skip my finger?? Apologies SpeedWagon.

SpeedWagon: I-It's...fine...

As SpeedWagon recovers himself...suddenly, a young boy launched himself from a rope, grabs SpeedWagon's bag and yet kept flying away and lands on the lake, as he started fleeing with the bag as he starts climbing up the cliff...

Johanna: Well, our culprit seems to be a lad.

(YN): Yup, and even his plan worked very well.

Baron: Heh, I solute the boy's skills.

SpeedWagon: H-Hey you three! How can you all praise that little imp?! He's running away with all the pounds we have in our names! Oi! Bring it back!

Johanna: Yes he does, but maybe he can be our clue to help us.

Baron: Agreed. And I know just the way to guide ourselves to talk to the little boy.

Baron approaches to the lake, as he places his hands on the lake and uses his Hamon energy to ripple the water...as he does, he then suddenly walks on the lake, tip-toeing and making his way...

as he does, he then suddenly walks on the lake, tip-toeing and making his way

SpeedWagon: EEHHH?!?? He's walking on the water?! And hasn't sink at all?!

(YN): Impressive, well, what are we waiting for, let's go Johanna.

Johanna: Right. 

And so, Johanna and (YN) we're making their way to Baron as the the walk on the water and head over the other side of the ground to catch up the boy...as they arrive to the ground, the three walked towards the cliff as they knew the boy was close to reach to the edge of the cliff...so Johanna gave a punch to the cliff as it started to shake...