Chp.13 Blueford's Defeat

-AUTHOR POV-

Johanna: Underwater...Turquoise Blue Overdrive!!!

Johanna strikes Blueford a strong punch with Turquoise Blue Overdrive Hamon straight to his face but manages to block it still, but the punch sends Blueford flying out from the lake and falling to the ground...and yet Johanna getting out from the lake as well...

SpeedWagon: She did it!

Baron: Bravo!

(YN): Alright Johanna!

Poco: That was amazing!

Johanna: No, it's not enough! It's unbelievable that Blueford manage to outpace my Hamon's ripple through the water. My overdrive barely open his forehead. It's gonna take more that my overdrive to defeat him for good!

Blueford: Nrrgh! In blood of thee, she is brave and stealth of being a hero, now we shall battle for real! Bear your soul and don't hold anything back!

Blueford leaps towards Johanna and Johanna goes rushing after him...

Blueford: When i best you, I'll take your head as my trophy!

Johanna: Come! Withstand my Hamon like the man you are then! Come at me!!

Blueford extends his hair towards Johanna as Johanna charges up her Hamon...

Johanna: Overdrive Barrage!!!

Johanna started throwing rapid punches with Hamon towards Blueford's hair, but his hair manages to tangle Johanna up around her body as it started to tight her body up and blood spilling from her skin as well as she grunts in pain, Blueford then lifts Johanna up and slams her to the tree, pinning her as well as he was tighten her up with his hair, squeezing her...

(YN): Johanna!!!

SpeedWagon: Oh damn it! JoJo!!!

Baron: This is bad! Hamon can only be use by the arms and legs! With her tight up with Bluefords hair, she won't be able to use them for good in battle!

(YN): Damn it! I have to help her now!!

SpeedWagon. (Y-YN)! Do you realize we are still dealing with this brute Tarukus?!

(YN): Nrrrgh!!

Back with Johanna, she was struggling from freeing herself from Blueford's hair as the hair started sucking up her blood...as it does, Blueford charges at Johanna as he pulls out his sword...

Blueford: Now have at thee! Time to meet you end now! Your through!!

Johanna: Nrgh! Think again!

Suddenly, Johanna takes one deep breathe in...as she manage to find the strength to free herself from Blueford's hair, and yet at Blueford swings his sword at Johanna, she manages to block it with a kick...

Johanna: Metal Silver Overdrive!

Johanna uses her Hamon to melt Blueford's sword, and yet passing it through by afterwards and melting Blueford's whole arm and melting as well...Blueford backs away, Johanna manages to free her entire body from Blueford's hair as her entire body is filled with Hamon energy aura...afterwards, Bluefords starts charging at her as Johanna charges her Hamon..

Johanna: My heart is shivering, pulsing with heat! My blood is boiling up, cutting Finley, beating it up!!

Johanna then strikes multiple punches towards Blueford...