Chp.10 Fighting Jack The Ripper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Baron: You two, get ready!

Johanna/(YN): Right!

Jack The Ripper suddenly started grunting and growling as several knives merge out from his whole body...

Johanna: Look, knives are coming out from his body!

(YN): Tch, he's about to do something with those I say!

SpeedWagon: Baron Zeppeli, you didn't told us about fighting a cushion!

Baron: Hmmm. *sips wine*

Jack The Ripper: HAAAAARGH! Take this!!!

Jack shot a bunch of knives out from his body towards Baron

Baron: Hamon Cutter!! POW! POW! POW! POW!

Baron spits globs of liquids from the wine out from his between teeth, combining his Hamon to cut through Jack's knives in half....

Jack The Ripper: NRRGH?!

Baron: I'm afraid that your knives are utterly dull comparing to my Hamon Cutter...Now JoJo, (YN), this creature illustrates the principal: Imagine a minuscule flea, so small that it's barely visible. Why is it they bite humans, who tower over them, without a single thought to them for their own safety. Would you call the flea courageous? Of course not, it's hunger comparing them. I will tell both of you what courage is! Courage is to look through your fears in the eye, and know it has no dominion over you two! Fear distrusts your breathings! When you toss your fears to the dust, breathing is the sword that you have to conquer your fear and never fail! Breathe for courage! Bravery is our birth and humanity with it!

Jack The Ripper: You talk too much! I'll cut you up in two!

Jack the Ripper rushes at Baron as he strikes his knife at him, but Baron dodges it with an ease as he rushes at Jack and kicks him towards his face...

Baron: Sendo Kick Wave!!

With a Hamon Sendo Kick Wave towards Jack, half of his face melts as he collapses to the floor...

Baron: *chuckles* A kick to his head with Hamon was simple enough to bring him down. *sips more wine*

Johanna/(YN): Amazing!

SpeedWagon: I don't believe it, he didn't even spill any wine!

Baron: JoJo, (YN), one fo you must finish the creature off, destroy his brain, it's the only way. Anything else, one of you risk it coming back.

Suddenly...Jack stood up as he yells as he leaps up and holds on a lever and pulls it down as a little path opens and yet escapes to it...

SpeedWagon: WAH! Don't tell me we have to follow him through that passage way!