Chp.5 Heading To London/Ogre Street

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Johanna has found out that Dio was the one poisoning her father with a powder "medicine" he's been giving for all these years...and so, in order for Johanna to get her proof that Dio has been poisoning her father, she must go to London and find where he got the poison from...and yet, she called for help and knew someone who clan help her out. As she sent someone to deliver the message to the friend that wants her help, she then tells her father that she'll head to London to go and do some research...

Johanna: Father, I'll be back from London in a few days. Till then, accept the medicine from only these doctors, not anyone else.

Geroge: Of course honey, I'll do as you say, JoJo. Your reason is a mystery to me, but I trust you with my life. *coughs*

Johanna: Thank you father. *His illness is getting worst, I must leave now!*

Later on, Johanna was already dressed up in her winter outfit as she heads outside as the carriage was ready to take her to London...and surprisingly, (YN) has arrive just in time in his winter outfit as well...the two walk to each other and gave each other a hug...

Johanna: (YN), just in time. I'm glad you have come.

(YN): Of course, I've got your message and came as fast as I can....Johanna, don't tell me that this has to do with Dio, has it?

Johanna: ...I'm afraid so. Dio has fooled me and my father, you as well, all of us. He was nothing but false to us...and now..I've realize that he's been poisoning my father after these years.

(YN): Tch! Sick bastard! Still the cruel prick he is...So what are we gonna do then?

Johanna: We are gonna head to London, and find the place where he got this poison from, and also find an antidote for it. After, we come back, and have my proof on my hands,

(YN): Right, then we must act fast then, come on!

Johanna: Right!

And so, Johanna and (YN) got on the carriage, as the carriage started making its way to London, which may take a while to get there...suddenly, in the window, Dio saw everything....

Dio: So, bringing that (YN) as well? Hehe, well it doesn't matter, JoJo. Whatever you find in London, I'll see the both of you to your grave.

Dio was in a specific room, as he pulls out his blade and yet approaches to a drawer, as he uses the blade to forcefully unlock the drawer, and so he did as he then found the stone mask...and information about it on the book...

Dio: 6 years ago, this mask reacted to my blood. The spikes within will make sure it'll stab through JoJo's brain, and next will be (YN)'s. Their injuries will be so unique, there will be nothing at all. JoJo, (YN), your lead to curiosity, will lead to your destruction!

.
.
-2 DAYS LATER-
.
.
2 days later, in London, it was snowy, as Johanna and (YN) arrived at last as they both exited the carriage...

Johanna Mind: The university couldn't identify this so called medicine.

(YN) Mind: Though, they did speculate a compound from the order on the East.

Coachman: Lady Joestar, Master Pendleton, that stretcher there is Ogre Street. The most dangerous alley way of all London.

(YN): Yes, we know.

Johanna: But this is the only place I will be able to find what I came for. Your more than welcome to leave.

Coachman: ...Understood.