Chp.6 Dio Rejects His Humanity Pt.1

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, Johanna and (YN) arrive back to the mansion, and surprised Dio for their return...and having proof of Dio's guilty...

(YN): Welcome home, poisoner.

Dio: (Y-YN)?! Johanna!!?

Johanna: We've got all the proof we need for your guilt, Dio.

Dio: ...Nrgh!!

Johanna: Dio, this utterly pains me greatly, for years, you have been my brother, and I have no of course to turn you in. I'm sorry, really.

(YN): Is say the same thing...for once in my life, I've never thought I would be able to become good pals with you Dio, but I still figure you be still the cruel cold heartless bastard you are....You don't have to believe us, but we are telling the truth. Trust me...and she's told me everything about what you were doing to Mr.Joestar.

Dio scoffs as he sat down on the chair...as he looks down...and yet he somehow was acting innocent...

Dio: Even now, you show compassion, JoJo....I've been a devil, but please, sister, grant me this one final wish...

Johanna: Huh??

Dio: Please, allow me to give the chance to turn myself in for once in my life.

Johanna: ?!

(YN): What?!

Johanna Mind: What's this??! I thought once I confronted him, he fight me and (YN) to the corner like a nailed beast!

Dio Mind: JoJo!! (YN)!! The two of you should have been dead by a gutter right now! I must distract them long enough to use the knife and mask!

Dio continues to play innocent and yet started to sober...

Dio: My wicked deeds lire at me, I've regret everything! I've always been a fool, the lowest of the low, when father took me in off the streets, I'd repay him nothing but kindness poison! *sniffs* The only reason I came back was to surrender myself...I wanted to flee, you'd never lay eyes on me.

Johanna: ...I see your point.

(YN). ...

Dio: Please allow me to make amends!

Johanna: Dio-

Suddenly, the gangster, SpeedWagon appeared from the dark and light up a match...

SpeedWagon: Look alive you Master Pendleton and Lady Joestar, he's trying to lure you true you two in.

Dio Mind: Wh-Who the blood hell is he?!?

SpeedWagon: You looked puzzled, your wondering who I am? Hehe, allow me to introduce myself, the names Robert E.O SpeedWagon, or "SpeedWagon" in short, the meddler. I had a hunch Johanna's and (YN)'s trouble weren't done yet, so I follow them from London. (YN), Johanna, I like the two of you, so I'm gonna jump right in and help you guys out.

(YN): Hmm.

Johanna: I see.

SpeedWagon: You see, living in the gutter, you can learn to spot low-life's pretty quick if you want to see tomorrow. I've train my nose to sort out the bad ones from the goods, just from a sniff. And this fellow here...he stinks up worse than a puddle of puke, Never in my lovely days have ever got the time to lay my beautiful eyes on someone so cold hearted on! He is pure evil, right down to his very bones! Is he a victim when wicked shows up in circumstances? Not on your life! He's been evil since he drew his first breathe!