Chp.3 Dio Brando: The Invader Pt.2

-AUTHOR POV-

Later on that day, after the boxing between Dio and (YN), Johanna took and walked (YN) to his home, as they arrive to the town and to his house, Erina witness to see (YN) bruise up from the boxing match...and so, (YN) sat down on the chair as Johanna started treating his wounds on his face as Erina gives her a hand...

Erina: So, you mean to tell me that your brother, Dio, challenge my brother into a boxing match?

Johanna: Yes, that's correct.

Erina: And brother, you said he had a pair of brass knuckles from the inside of his glove?

(YN): Yea, that bastard cheated, he's lucky I let him slide this time, next time he even tries to walk up to me or do something, I will knock him down for good!

Erina: Brother, do not go too far, remember what happen the last time.

(YN): ....*sighs* Yea, your right sis.

Johanna: Hold still (YN).

(YN): Mm.

Johanna slowly and gently started putting little stitches onto (YN)'s little gaping wound near his eye...5 stitches later, his wounds were healed up already...

Johanna: There, all finished.

(YN): Thank you, Johanna.

Johanna: Your welcome.

Erina: Well, since we are done here, I shall throw the cotton balls and the trash away.

Erina soon picks up the trays up as she walks away to throw the trash and washing herself up...as for Johanna, she was cleaning her hands on the bowl of water as she notices (YN) looking down, still upset and angry about Dio cheated...as she then says...

Johanna: (YN), it's okay to be angry to my brother, but I still feel sorry for you.

(YN): *sighs* It's fine Johanna....

Johanna: ...you know, I believe you.

(YN): Hm?

Johanna: I believe you...even though I didn't see nothing on Dio's left hand...but somehow...I believed you, and you were right...I know it sounds dumb, butt...it's the truth...
After that, (YN) stood quiet at first...and then he chuckles...

Johanna: Wh-What's so funny??

(YN): Hehe, nothing really...it's just...you actually believed me that quick, even though I just met you...

Johanna: *blushing* A-And is that a problem?

(YN): Hehe, no, not at all.

The two smile at each other...as they continue chatting with each other...as for Erina, she was hearing their conversation...and yet smiles about it, of how the friendship between (YN) and Johanna was starting to build up....

-1 HOUR LATER-

An hour later, (YN) was recovered from the wounds as he only had stitches from his gaping wound, as Johanna had to leave home, and (YN) was gonna walk her to it. And so, the two started walking together back to her home while still talking, they talked and talked and laugh together as well...and so, after a long walk and fun chatting, they were almost to Johanna's house as they stopped by the grass hill where they first met...

(YN): Well, here we are.

Johanna: Yes, well...I'm off then. It was fun chatting with you, really.

(YN): Heh, it was. Really enjoy every second talking with you, Johanna.

Johanna: *blushing and smiling* Y-Yea, I do too. Well...see ya.