Final Chapter

-PLAY THEME SONG-

As we left off...Johanna witness to see her beloved one, the one, her soul mates her husband, (YN) Pendleton, dying by her hands...

Johanna: (Y-YN)..!

(YN): J-Johanna...

Johanna was slowly shedding tears and getting emotionally sad...

Johanna: M-My love...why does this...keep happening to us..??! Why..??

(YN): J-JoJo, never mind that...you must run...run away, I'm gonna...blow this ship away...alongside with Dio...

Johanna stood quiet...as she then slowly grabs (YN)'s hand...and says...

Johanna: I-I'm so confused...I don't know...how the things occur are even happening and possible today...I-It's not possible...to bear, I don't know to cry or scream...perhaps I should simply faint away and block it out...

(YN): M-Mmm...

Johanna: But...there is one thing I know...I, Johanna Pendleton...will remain with her husband...

Suddenly, Johanna slowly approaches to (YN), as she connected her lisp to his, and lands a kiss...as she feel the warmth of her lips, feeling (YN)'s cool alas, touching of death...(YN) Pendleton was dying...but Johanna wanted to stay with him, until the ship explodes and everything burns into ashes, until everything is gone...Afterwards, Johanna slowly backs away from the kiss, as (YN) then wipes her tears off slowly...as he then pours his finger at the crying baby that she's being held onto her dead mother's arms...

(YN): I-It's okay to cry love...but you have...t-to stay alive..and go on...

Johanna: O-Oh...just like in a story book...you want to come with the aid of a helpless child and escape to safely?? N-No...that's unfair..*sobs quietly* the only thing I want...is to end dying with you here...

(YN): ...Th-That lady died trying to save her child...until the last...please...take the baby, and run...!

Johanna: ...O-Okay! I'll do it!

(YN): G-Good...b-but wait, Johanna...

Johanna: Y-Yes my dear??!

(YN): B-Back in the first in room...what...were you trying to tell me...th-that is big news...??

Johanna shed more tears, and sobs quietly, as she then gave a little smile...as he grabs (YN)'s hand...and slowly placing his hand onto her gut...as she tells him...

Johanna: I-I'm...going to have you child, (YN)...

(YN) smiles as he suddenly was too getting emotional...

(YN): H-Hehe...th-thats...great to hear, Johanna...p-please...

(YN) then holds on Johanna's hand and tells her...

(YN): Take the baby, and run...and also...take care...of our child as well...for me.

Johanna: Y-Yes! I will!

Dio: So, planning to blow up the ship, (YN)??! You never give up! But know this, I will live on, and nothing to stop me! I will take your body as my own! Zombies come! Destroy Wang Chan's body before-

But it was too late...as the pipes started to destroying and letting out steam as the pipes caused a huge explosion, taking down the zombies down, (YN) somehow manage to get up quickly and grab Johanna by not letting her get burn from the explosion...

Johanna: (Y-YN)!

(YN): I-It's okay...love..go, get the baby..!

Johanna: O-Okay!