Chp.9 Meeting Baron Zeppeli

-AITHOR POV-

Three more days have passed now, Johanna and (YN) we're both feeling better from their wounds, knowing Johanna still has her arm broken, and (YN)'s couldn't move her shoulder that much from the stitches, but the two were relief that their still together, alive and happy, alongside with their friend, SpeedWagon...so one afternoon, Erina took Danny to her and (YN)'s home to take care of him, as Johanna is welcome to stay over his house as long as she wants...one day, Johanna and (YN) both came to Johanna's destroyed mansion home...as Johanna still remembers the reckoning day that happen, and the death of her father...

Johanna: Only me, (YN) and SpeedWagon truly knows what took place here from that night. Dio was consume to the inferno, but the mask is no where to be fine, or maybe it got smashed into pieces...*sighs* I want this nightmare to put behind me...

(YN) then approaches to Johanna behind...

(YN): Johanna, you okay?

Johanna: Ah, yes...I'm fine.

(YN) places his hand on Johanna's shoulder...

(YN): Still thinking about it?

Johanna: ...Yes.

(YN): *sighs* Sorry for your lost again, JoJo, truly I am...but hey, I bet your father and mother are glad that your alive and well okay, with me of course.

Johanna: *giggles* Yea, they are.

(YN): Hm. Well, how about we go have a walk, together.

Johanna: Sounds good.

And so, (YN) and Johanna walked together and have a little chat together...and as moments pass by as they continued walking together...suddenly...(YN) felt a presence that he and Johanna were being followed...he turns around, and yet to see a mature man with an all white suit and pants, and a top hat pants with black and white patterns, as he quickly disappears from the bushes...

(YN): What the..??

Johanna: (YN), is something wrong??

(YN): No, not at all. All is well.

But as he then looks forwards...he then sees the mature man again, sitting on the brick wall legs crossed, eating a triangle shaped sandwich...Johanna realizes it as well...

(YN): E-Eh?! B-But you were

(YN): E-Eh?! B-But you were...a-and now your-

Johanna: (Y-YN), do you know him??!

(YN): I-I don't really, I-

???: Ahhh, Signore Pendleton, and the last on your side is Signorita Joestar. Well, here I come!

The mature gentleman seems to be Italian by the way he talks, as he then suddenly and incredibly leaps to the air 40 feet, and goes after Johanna and (YN)...