chapter 6

When Desdemona wakes up she can feel Wooyoung's face buried in the back of her neck, body pressed against her. She rubs the blurriness out of her eyes. When the morning haze has left her eyes, she sees boot clad feet beside the bed. She looks up and sees what must be one of the most beautiful men on the planet. He's tall with blonde hair and a sharp jawline. The roots of his hair are a little grown out, showing the dark brown of his natural hair. The ethereal man is looking down at her with a motherly scowl.

"Hello." Desdemona greets him.

"Hi darling." He says then walks to the other side of the bed to grab Wooyoung by his ear and drag him upwards. He then goes to San doing the same then brings them back to the middle of the room, both boys groaning with pain.

"Would someone like to explain why the hell there is a woman in Wooyoung's bed that neither I, and I'm sure Hongjoong, were not aware of." The man yells at the boys on the floor. It's too funny, Desdemona can't help but let out a giggle.

"It was Jongho! He kidnapped her!" Wooyoung snitches. The man brings his hands to his temples and groans. 

"Will you please take a walk with me darling?" The man asks, directing his attention to Des. She nods her head and follows him out of the room, San and Wooyoung following like kicked puppies behind her.

The man doesn't bother to take them through the secret passages. The men that are still under the deck wolf whistle at her and try to see up the shirt she's still wearing, as the man hadn't gave her time to change. She's utterly revolted and uncomfortable, the man in front of her just ignores the disgusting animals, while San and Wooyoung send deadly glares at them and push them out of the way. One of them goes to touch her, so she grabs his shoulder and knees him in the groin then continues walking.

They walk into a familiar place that Desdemona recognizes as Yeosang and Jongho's cabin. Yeosang, who is already awake and sitting at the desk reading a book, smirks at the man leading Desdemona.

"Good morning Seonghwa, I see that you've met our newest addition." Yeosang says smirking at Seonghwa, Jongho who looks like he just woke up seems terrified. Ahh so this is Seonghwa, no wonder they seemed scared, Desdemona thinks. She's also a little bit scared, the boys had said Seonghwa and Hongjoong wouldn't find out. If Seonghwa tells the captain, she might as well be dead. Shit, this is not good. 

"Yes Yeosang, I have met your newest addition, who was not consented aboard by the captain." Seonghwa says with a harsh tone. "I would expect this from some of the others, but I'm surprised you didn't tell me Yeosang."

Yeosang laughs a little, "I'm honestly a little surprised myself. But I thought we could use a change, I was getting a little bored," He says with a challenging smile.

"Wooyoung, would you please go get Yunho and Mingi. I'm assuming they know as well." Seonghwa sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. Wooyoung leaves to go get Yunho and Mingi.

"So, is it true that Jongho kidnapped you?" Seonghwa asks, his attention on Desdemona.

"Uh, yeah back at Port Royal." She answers, sparing a sorry glance at Jongho. She didn't really want him to get in trouble since he kind of saved her from getting arrested, but what else was she supposed to say?

"Port Royal? You've been here for three days!" Seonghwa exclaims, sounding exasperated and tired.

"What's the big deal Seonghwa? We can just let her off at our next port." San says, attempting to calm Seonghwa down.

"You know It's not that easy San. Hongjoong will find out before then." Seonghwa look almost apologetic when he looks at Desdemona. She hasn't even seen Hongjoong and she's already a little scared of him. What is he going to do when he finds out, is it really that bad? Yunho and Mingi walk into the room, Wooyoung following close behind.

"What do you plan on doing to me then, if you can't wait till we get to the next port." Desdemona was getting a little tired of people ignoring her questions about Hongjoong. At this point Seonghwa was hardly even acknowledging her presence, and damn was it pissing her off.

Seonghwa laughs a little bit at the girl's boldness. "I hope you can swim darling." He answers with a hint of a smirk. Oh hell no, Desdemona is not about to have that.

"Excuse you, if you can't tell, I can hardly fucking walk prick." Desdemona says and Seonghwa looks down at her ankle. He looks back up to her face.

"You've got a dirty little mouth, don't you." Seonghwa says with an eyebrow raised. The tension in the room rises and everyone around them stiffens a little.

"Okay... okay, no need to start fighting haha. We'll figure this out." Mingi says walking up to them and pulling Seonghwa away from Desdemona a little. Mingi's sure that the girl can handle herself, but he doesn't want Seonghwa to blow up on her.

"Look Hwa, we can try to keep her a secret from Hongjoong at least till we get to our next port. Des is hurt, I kidnapped her and forced her on the ship. We should at least let her stay till she's healed." Jongho says to Seonghwa. He looks hesitant but agrees nonetheless.

"Fine, but you guys have to be discreet. If Hongjoong catches you, I don't know if I'll be able to back you up." Seonghwa says and then leaves the room.

"Shit, that was close." Jongho lets out a breath, the rest of the boys following.

"You standing up to Hwa like that was pretty hot." Yunho says throwing an arm around her.

"I still can't believe he threatened to throw me overboard!" Desdemona exclaims.

"I still can't believe you cursed at him!" Mingi says staring at her with wide eyes.

Hongjoong's POV

"What are you chowder-headed idiots screamin' about!" Hongjoong yells at the crew below the deck, causing them to stop their ruckus.

"There be a lady on the ship Cap'n!" One of them exclaims.

"What are you bloody twats talkin' about? I think I'd know if there was a woman on my ship." Hongjoong rolls his eyes.

"He speaks the truth Cap'n. She walked through here with your second in command." One of the younger boys said timidly, his tone admitting nothing but truth.

"A lady you say?" Hongjoong thinks aloud. He abruptly walked up the stairs heading to his cabin.

hiiii guys so obviously the boys have better english than the rest of the crew cos they have yeosang to help them out

alsoooo i made a playlist. some of the songs might not fit rn but they will eventually :I

also the story is more fun if you read it in a british accent btw

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1yd9g3jl67p2cArT6QFLAD?si=879e6faa0ea34e6d

thats the link <3