chapter 11

They get off as soon as the sun sets. It's Desdemona, Yunho, San, and Hongjoong in a group and the other five in another group. Desdemona follows beside Hongjoong, San and Yunho behind them, glaring at anyone that so much as looks at her. Hongjoong has a hand on the small of her back, guiding her in his direction. She points out things that amuse her, such as a drunk man cuddling with a rat, and grimaces at the drunken looks that the men in the open bars give her. The stop in front of a bar that's quite crowded.

"I thought we were getting clothes first?" She questions Hongjoong looking up at his stoic face.

"Yes, that's what we're here for." Is all he says before he guides her inside. They walk up to a man that looks to be Hongjoong's height, with blonde hair. He's got his arm wrapped around a shorter boy who also has blonde hair, he's stunning with freckles and a smile as bright as the sun. The man with his armed wrapped securely around the other's waist is muscular, he's got on a sleeveless shirt that shows off the arms he must have worked hard for. When he smiles two dimples appear giving him a softer aura.

"Hongjoong, I didn't know you were comin', it's good to see you mate!" He says with a bright smile and an accent, looking at Hongjoong like an old friend. "And who's the lovely lady?" 

"It's good to see you too Chan. This is Des, Des this is Chan and Felix." Hongjoong says with a small smile at the man in front of him.

"I'm Felix! Good lord, you are so pretty. How did they find someone like you?" Felix says smiling at Des and holding out his hand for her. She gives him her hand and he lays a small, innocent kiss on it.

"I'm Bang Chan, and I apologize for his bluntness. He's had quite a few drinks tonight." He says while laughing sheepishly, taking the drink Felix was holding. It's like he didn't even notice, he just continued to smile at them. They were very cute together. "So, Joong what are you doin' here?" 

"Des needs some clothes and I figured Felix or Minho might have some that are more to her tastes." Hongjoong answers.

"Oh yeah! You can come up and pick out whatever you'd like." Felix says with a bright smile, grabbing her hand and pulling her up a set of stairs. They enter what looks like a parlor, there's couches and tables, a few men lounging around.

"Des, the one with the blue hair is Jisung, the one beside him with long blonde hair is Hyunjin. The one on Jisung's lap is Minho. The two on the other side are Changbin, Jeongin, and Seungmin." Felix says pointing at each of them. "Mates, this is Des, the newest member of Joong's crew." The boys wave, looking a little confused as to why she's there. Chan walks in with her boys and explains why she's there.

"Hongjoong brought her to Felix and Minho so she can get some clothes." Minho gets off of Jisung's lap and walks up to Des.

"Hi, I'm Minho. Felix and I sew clothes, I assume Hongjoong hadn't told you the reason he brought you to a bar for clothes." Minho says looking accusingly at Hongjoong.

"Thank you, he didn't tell me so I was quite confused." She replies back, talking like Hongjoong isn't right behind her, such as Minho had. Minho laughs and throws his arm around her shoulders.

"I like you already." He says beginning to lead her down a hallway. All of the boys follow behind them, including the ones she had just met. Minho leads her through a doorway where many clothes are hanging up or folded neatly. "These are the clothes we haven't put in the store yet, feel free to pick out as many as you'd like." He tells her with a kind smile.

"Ah, thank you. Would you mind helping me look?" She asks Felix and Minho.

"This is amazing! It's like having a little sister!" Felix exclaims while throwing his arms around her. The boys walk in and they sit on the couches in the room looking at the beautiful trio in front of them. Felix picks out cute, soft dresses and blouses, while Minho picks out more revealing, scandalous clothing. The clothes form a semi-neat pile with corsets, billowy tops and skirts. There are cloaks, boots, and trousers as well. They've chose belts and jewelry as well. When it's time for her to try them on Minho turns to the men sitting on the couches.