꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 ꧂

"Did any of you do the potions homework?" Isabella asked, they were walking to Potions and Spencer had just asked if she had done the homework.
"Yes" Regulus responded
"Can I copy you?" She asked
"Nope," Regulus said
"Spence can I copy you?" Bella asked, getting desperate at this point.
"No," Spencer responded
"Evan can I-"
"Didn't do it," Evan responded and Bella sighed dramatically, she then proceeded to pretend to faint, lucky for her Regulus and Spencer knew her well enough to catch her.
"Thanks guys!" Bella said and she ran off
"Where did she-" Spencer said but she then looked over to see Bella who was talking to Hayden across the hallway.
"Please say no," Regulus begged

She didn't say no.

So Isabella Potter showed up in potions with her nice and neat potions homework and since Hayden happened to be a potions genius she got an amazing grade.
"I'll tell your brother" Regulus threatened as they walked out.
"Oh please you cant stand my brother," Bella said and Regulus sighed knowing she was right.
"I'll do it though," He continued
"No you won't,"
"Look there he is now," Regulus said with false enthusiasm
"And he's with your brother," Isabella said, with equally fake enthusiasm. But as neither of the two were backing down Regulus walked straight over to where the Marauders stood, James and Sirius trying to figure out what they were talking about.
"Act casual!" Sirius hissed just as Regulus got into ear shot.
"I'm always casual," Regulus responded and all four of the Marauders looked up at him with wide eyes. Just as Regulus was about to spill the tea on Isabella she ran over, grabbed his arm and without so much as a smile in her brothers direction, pulled her best friend away.

That night the Marauders were all sitting on the floor of their dorm, chatting excitedly.
"What could he have wanted to tell us," James complained for the hundredth time.
"Prongs you really need to-" Remus started but he was interrupted by Sirius gasping loudly.
"What is she has another boyfriend?" He asked and James looked up at him wide eyed.
"You  can't control her love life forever," Remus said
"Oh we can and we will," James said with a smirk.

Shoutout to anybody who read my story so far. I'm so tired so this will be short but next chapter it'll be flashbacks to give background information on what the boys were talking about above so stay tuned.
Hope you have a great night (Or whatever it is when you read this)
Virtual hugs 🤗