꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖꧂

"Izz? Izzy? ISABELLA!" Issa opened her eyes to a blurred blob of red. She blinked until it came into focus as the face of Evan.
"Merlin Evan, what's your problem," She mumbled groggily. Regulus and Spencer had gone home for the holidays leaving Issa and Evan alone.
"My problem? Your the one with a problem, your about to miss lunch,"
"Wha-" Bur sure enough when she checked the clock it read 3:30. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom as  Evan fell to the floor laughing. Hayden, the only other girl in the dorm slowly started to sit up and slowly Issa walked back over to him.
"What time is it really?" Asked slowly
"3:30.....am, on Christmas," he replied
"I am going to-"
"Why don't we calm down and open presents," Hayden suggested and Evan taking the opportunity to run out of the room and come back with a blanket wrapped with presents.

The three, being the only Slytherin, 5th years currently at Hogwarts spent the day opening gifts and having general fun. Little did they know the next day it would all come to an end.

                           •{<•<{}>•>}•

The next day, Issa sat on the couch in the common room. Evan, Hayden and almost all of Slytherin house that didn't go home, we're outside having a snowball fight, but Issa hasn't been feeling good so she stayed in.

Suddenly, a large grey brown owl that Issa recognized as Lucy, Reg's owl swooped in-front of her, dropping a small white letter. She picked up the letter and recklessly tore open the envelope to reveal a letter in Regulus's handwriting,

Iz, my holidays have taken a twist and my parents no longer are making me be home. Instead they actually have arranged for me to floo to the leaky cauldron and come back to Hogwarts. By the time Lucy gets this to you I'm probably already there. Please come meet me. If you need help getting out of the castle get Mcgonagal. She knows what's happening.