Important authors note

A/N: I figured I'd put this as its own this so I can yk explain

I'm really sorry for disappearing but I just haven't been into Harry Potter a lot this year, I'm hoping to get this story wrapped up soon though.

Since the beginning I've known I have a lot of time to cover with this story, essentially the plot goes from Reg and Issas 5th year (I think) to their children's 1st year. I've thought about making 2 books but I think as their children's story essentially wraps up their story as well it makes sense to be one book.

My plan as of now is to write the kids 1st year/wrapping up Issa and Reggie's story and depending how I feel about that I may write the rest of the kids years.

I also will be doing a few large time jumps so I may write a book talking about the stuff that happens then but it just doesn't fit into the plot of this book.

I haven't started planning the kids story yet but without that this story will be around 30 chapters. I'm expecting around 40-50 finished and then maybe extra books.

If your still here I will literally love you forever. Please let me know if your still interested in this story and how you feel about this plan, as well as anything you would/wouldn't like to see

Once again thank you all so much for sticking through this. It means the absolute world to me and I promise I will do my best to finish this :)

-Alexis <3