꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ꧂

Isabella sat on the damp grass outside as she watched the sunrise. It was only six on a Saturday morning and the courtyard was practically empty with only the birds chirps filling the silence. She was meeting up with Alex in three hours but as she had woken up at five from a nightmare she got ready and came outside. She wore a green sweater and jeans with her almost black hair in a high ponytail. She sat enjoying the silence until a small thumping could be heard. It took a moment for her to register it but before she could Regulus Black was standing in front of her.
"Reg? What're you doing here?" She asked
"I was reading in the common room when you ran through like a crazy person," Regulus said, Isabella thought back to a few minutes ago when she ran though the castle flailing her arms for no real reason other then because.
"Why were you up?" She asked and Regulus immediately looked away.
"No reason," He said quickly
"Come on Reg," Issa begged and Regulus sighed.
"I just got an... unpleasant letter from home," He said and Issa nodded. Over the years she had heard enough about the Black family to understand that their letters didn't probably didn't contain any of what you'd expect from a letter from your parents. Especially since Regulus' parents had written him all year. Regulus sat down and just rested his head on Isabellas shoulder. In a way Bella was able to comfort Regulus just by being there.

Three hours later Alex Wood walked down into the great hall to where he was planning on meeting up with Isabella. He was standing by the door, tapping his foot impatiently when he saw Dakota Avery walking in with two older girls. Dakota had medium blond hair and bright blue eyes, always looking like she same right out of a magazine. One of the older girls had the same blond hair but brown eyes and the other had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes.
"Hey! Excuse me?" He asked as Dakota looked over towards him.
"What do you want?" She asked
"I just wanted to know if you know where Isabella Potter is, we're supposed to be going to Hogesmeade together," He said
"I haven't seen her," The older blond girl said
"Oh nonsense Raquel, Isabella was outside last time I saw her," Dakota said and Alex nodded
"Thank you," He said as he ran off excitedly to find Isabella. He had liked her since first year but she'd never shown interest in him. He ran outside only to be met with the sight of Isabella sleeping on Regulus Blacks lap.

I updated omg this is remarkable