꧁ ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 ꧂

Three years ago
A thirteen year old Isabella Potter walked through the halls in a way that seemed to waver between confident and insecure. A younger Isabella may have been confident but after being sorted into Slytherin, the bullying that had been a result of the prejudice had started to mess with her confidence. Not to mention the fact that almost the entire female population of Hogwarts hated her. Isabella never realized this but it was a result of her effortless beauty. Her dark brown almost black hair that was always messy and blue grey eyes were a source of jealousy for the girls who spent hours on hair and makeup everyday. As per usual she attempted to avoid the gaze of her fellow classmates as she hurried to the library where Regulus was supposed to be meeting her. She made her way in carefully and was about to walk over to him when she noticed another figure standing next to Regulus. Her curiosity getting the better of her she hid behind a shelf closer to where the two stood.
"What about Potter?" The girl asked and Regulus rolled his eyes.
"I told you Em, she's like my sister" Regulus said and Isabella felt like somebody stomped on her chest as she realized who it was, Emmaline Vance. The girl who always offered to share her muggle candy with her. She saw them get closer and ran off, trying to be as quiet as possible. That was the moment when Isabella lost the rest of her confidence. Within that week she started dating Oliver Williams, who was a Ravenclaw third year. They ended up breaking up within two weeks and it became a habit for Isabella Potter to have constant new boyfriends but their relationship never seemed to last longer then a few weeks. Although Regulus and Emmaline also didn't end up working out and broke up after two months Bella never told Regulus how she felt, his words constantly ringing in her ears.

One thing she never understood was why her relationships ever worked out? Well the answer is simple, James Potter. But over the years he started to back off but odly enough the same thing continued to happen so if it wasn't the marauders who was it?