꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥꧂

To make a long story short Alex and Isabella did not end up going to Hogsmeade together, but Isabella promptly let it be and decided not to go to Hogsmeade anyway, staying up in the castle with Regulus and doing homework instead.

Isabella watched as the embers in the fire died, she sat on a couch in the Slytherin common room with Regulus. His parents wanted him to go home for Christmas which he didn't normally do, opting out to instead stay with Issa. Suddenly Bella snapped her head up and looked towards Regulus.
"Reg" She whisper yelled
"What? Im trying to sleep" He mumbled groggily
"No"
"Whadya mean?"
"I mean we're not going to see each other for two weeks,"
"True.." Regulus responded, still not seeing where this was going
"And we have to do something epic,"
"Like what?"
"Dance party," She said and before Regulus could respond she ran off to grab the small radio that was kept in the corner. She turned the dial until she got to a song she seemed to like. She ran off and pulled Regulus to the center of the room. By then she has attracted the attention of other students who were still up and Regulus stood and watched the girl as she pulled the rest of them to the center of the common room. He had always failed to understand how everyone else saw her has the cold, evil Slytherin girl when everyone in Slytherin knew very well that she was quite the opposite.

Fifteen minutes later Isabella had managed to wake up the whole Slytherin and start a raging party while just trying to do something fun with her best friend. She ran up to Regulus smiling brightly.
"Well this escalated quickly," She said with a smile and Regulus laughed.
"Only you could have a raging party without even trying" He said with a chuckle and she smiled.
"What do you say?"
"About what?" Regulus asked
"Dancing? Remember that's how this happened," She said and he smiled at her.
"Let's do it,"

This chapter is kind of short but I hope y'all like it anyway. It's getting good and I'm really excited about that 😃