12

Bella Potter wasn't the type of person to do what she was told. She was entirely her own person with her own priorities. Her priorities just happened to be a boy with curly black hair.

She softly opened the door to the boys dormitory. As she expected regulus sat straight up in bed while the rest of the boys slept peacefully and unknowing.

"Hey," she whispered

"What're you doing awake?"

"Well hello to you too," she responded but he stared at her as if still expecting an answer, "Wanted to see you, come on," She gently took his hand into her own and pulled him out of the dorms and down the steps to the common room.

The two Slytherins sat on the couch, Regulus ever so slightly leaning into Bella.

"Are you ok?" She whispered

"I don't know," he replied and they allowed the comfortable silence to take over. When regulus finally fell asleep on her shoulder, Bella took a blanket and covered him up. Quietly making her way back to her dorm as she smiled at her best friend.

Something the divides

"Bella wake up,"

"Go away,"

"It's almost lunch time," she snapped up

"Just kidding but your about to miss breakfast,"

"I hate you Spencer,"

"Love you too," she said bouncing down the stairs, leaving Bella to get ready.

She pulled the blankets back and walked to the bathroom, in an attempt to make her self look presentable enough to go to breakfast.

"I messed up James," Sirius whispered to his best friend as they watched the younger of the Potter siblings make her way across the great hall to the Slytherin table.

"It can't be that bad," James reasoned only to get hit in the head with a book.

"Merlin Lily, what was that for?"

"For being an absolute idiot," the red head girl paused, "both of you,"

Sirius clutched his heart dramatically, falling back onto his boyfriends lap, who didn't even look up. Lily just rolled her eyes as if this proved her point.

"Thank you," Regulus said, as soon as Bella sat down.

"For what?" She asked distractedly as she piled food on her plate.

"I never would've gotten to sleep without you last night," Bella looked up and smiled at the boy, her stomach doing somersaults.

"What're friends for,"

A/N: this is one of my longer chapters, almost 400 words without the authors note so that's fun

If your reading this rn your my favorite human or alien ever

Also whoever voted for the previous chapter (the authors note) I love you

Anyway what's your zodiac sign? Don't ask why I just feel like asking