Change?

"Josh, what would you think about us changing the baby boy name?" Maya asked as Josh looked at his wife.

It was now 3 weeks after their wedding marking Maya's 13 week date while both of them were having a relaxing Sunday with Aurora.

"To what? Thought you liked Gabriel," Josh said.

"I love Gabriel. I meant the middle name. I want to honor your father in some way. Especially since he has been such a help with Aurora," Maya said.

"And what if we end up with another girl? Would Ariel still be okay then?" Josh asked as Maya nodded.

"Okay then. We can do that. Just remember we can actually find out the gender at any time now. We did do the gender blood work 3 weeks ago," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Those tests take forever to actually come through. Let's tell everyone. I can't wait for the world to know that a second baby Matthews might me running around the world," Maya said.

"Okay then. We can do that," Josh said as they looked at how Aurora was playing around.

"Strange. We had picked a lot of names for girls but 2 of them had both started with an 'A'. Think of it. Aria and Ariel start with an 'A' as well as Aurora," Josh said as Maya had smiled.

"Yeah we did. But I think Gabriel Alan will be an amazing name for a baby boy," Maya said smiling.