Continue

Maya looks as Riley was sitting in her room while Aurora was playing on the ground. Maya had looked at her baby girl playing on the ground while she had sat down next to Riley. It had been a month since Riley's miscarriage and still she hadn't talked much to anyone about it. Even if she knew that the price came heavily.

"Riles," Maya said as she looked at her best friend.

"Yeah, Peaches?" Riley asked looking at Aurora who was playing.

"I shouldn't have lost her," Riley said as Maya knew the tears would start streaming down.

"I know, honey. I know. But you did. I'm so sorry about that. Losing your daughter. I can't think of anything worse than losing Aurora or Gabriel," Maya said.

"How's Lucas?" Riley asked as Maya shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know. Josh has been talking to him. But I haven't. Hey, focus on yourself for now. You lost your child. Your and Charlie's. Did you know it was his? Or not until later?" Maya asked.

"Not until the miscarriage," Riley said.

"Its never nice losing someone who you've never met. Because you feel like you know them while you didn't. It's..."

"I knew her. I knew Faith," Riley said as Maya looked at her.

"Faith?" Maya asked.

"What I would've named her. I wish the pain will go away," Riley said as Maya embraced Riley.

Rubbing over her back, Maya had allowed her best friend to be sad for a moment as that was the only way she could get through the hurt.