His Way

Maya had smiled as she looked at the envelope in her hands while she was slowly getting used to what she and Josh had found out. It was the end of summer while Lucas had decided on staying in New York while Maya was also 15 weeks pregnant. She was very thankful for all of her friends and especially Josh's family reacting so well to the news and now that it was all over with Maya had started to look forward to her baby.

"Hey, Babe. Where's Aurora?" Josh asked as he came into the apartment.

"Good. Really good. She's napping and I'm just looking at the blood results from baby boy. This is exciting. We're having a boy. Gabriel is going to come into our lives so soon and we won't even know what to do with two kids," Maya said.

"By the time he is born you'll be 20. All of this is insane," Josh said.

"He's on his way to earth. Not yet but he will be soon and how will we handle that? I know we haven't really discussed it but..."

"Maya Penelope Matthews, don't even begin with you'll be a bad mother because you won't. You're an amazing mother to Aurora and TO Gabriel you will be as well. It's no different from having 2 kids," Josh said hearing Aurora over the baby monitor.

"I'll get her," Josh said.