😈Chapter 2😇

They ran, normally they would meet in hell because people there are chill, and they won't rat you out but heaven was more comfy and gives you a safe vibe but right now people are looking for them so they gotta leave immediately. "Donghyuck what is happening?" Renjun said still holding his hand "like I said they're banishing us, we need to leave".

"To where?"

"I don't know but we need to hide" they kept running until they were met with guards "we need you to come with us" one said "ain't happening" Donghyuck turned the other way and kept running "Donghyuck let's talk to them, we could convince god to spare us".

"God and Satan made up their minds we're not going to be speared".

"Get them!"

They turned around and saw the guards following them but suddenly Renjun tripped on a rock and the guards came and held him down "get off of him!" Donghyuck yelled but the other one held him down too, he's weak in heaven but if they were in hell there's no way he's letting anyone touch Renjun.

Everything went black, Renjun woke up by a loud voice "Huang Renjun is facing banishment for confronting a demon, dating one, secretly going in hell and being attracted to the other gender".

He heard people gasping that's when he looked around and saw people sitting while watching the head angel talk. He made eye contact with his mother but she looked away making him put his head down but suddenly remembered someone "Where Donghyuck!?" He shouted without knowing.

The head angel looked at him "so you're admitting to knowing this demon?"

"Yes, of course he's my boyfriend-" everyone gasp again and Renjun rolled his eyes "what you think I would lie? I love him it doesn't matter what gender he is or if he's a demon or not" his mother shook her head in disappointment "please don't banish him, I know that demon did something to him!" She yelled out.

"That demon only showed me love" Renjun said people were whispering things like 'eww' and 'that's not possible'.

Like how the fuck is that not possible!? The head angel looked at him "he admitted to his sins so he will be banish".

"Where is Donghyuck?" Renjun asked again "he's facing trial in hell but you know how cruel they are, he might just.." he cross his hand over his neck indicating that they might kill him.

Renjun eyes widened, he's going to be banished to the earth which means he's going to be reborn again but if Donghyuck die he'll never come back. Tears slid off his cheek but before he could do anything he was born again.

*Donghyuck*

"Of course you're facing trial" the head demon said looking at Donghyuck who was tied up "oh come on I didn't do anything bad this time" Donghyuck answered with an evil grin on his face "yeah we both know that was a lie, so let's see you went in heaven secretly, you fought with a guard, you pushed an angel".

"I barely touched her"

"Oh so we're admitting it?" Donghyuck roll his eyes "you dated an angel, you fought with one of the demons and you stole some snacks because you were bored".

"That happened last week"

"Honey I'm calling out the things we found out you did today".

"Ok fine I was bored" the head demon sigh "you know how much trouble you're in right?"

"Yeah"

"Well good because it gonna make killing you way more easy" Donghyuck eyes widened "wait wait wait, I heard you were going to banish me?" Donghyuck said panicking a bit "yeah but ever since you came here you were a pain in the ass so we decided to just get rid of you" Donghyuck give him a look "hey I'm doing you a favor. When you were now born and innocent the real world hated you and you died and still, no one likes you so-"

"Oh someone likes me, what jealous?" He said tilting his head slightly. The head demon gritted his teeth "he's an angel.... you really think he likes you? Let me guess he was scared when he first saw you".

"Yeah so?"

"We're demons....we weren't meant to love, we're just made out of hate and anger".

"Please a demon could love too there is no difference".

"The little angel made you love him but he couldn't change your nasty behavior" he mocked "I can change but I know I didn't needed to, he loves me for who I am".

"Ok then, I'll banish you instead and let's see if you really can change"

"Good whatever"

"But remember you're born in a family you make" Donghyuck was confused but before he knows it he was born again.